Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey lads im gettin it this evening at 5 o clock, cant wait to have a bash, looks like ill be retiring from r.burns rally for a while, if anybody else gets it let us know, headin out on the tiles tonight so it will only be a few hours of play ill have on it, hope its an improvement on the last four:cool:

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im gettin it in xtravision in ten mins hehe cant wait it had better be good, i have a mate working there, duno if they have pulled a few strings to get it for me or not, but its official release date is today as far as i know

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
neill pics its the same as before, theres just the extra option of racing 7 cars but i havent even bothered with that, id recommend rent it cause you will be probably bored with it after a day anyway coz i am:mad:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
it does look like pooh! an i havent even seen any clips of the in game stuff
I aint wasting money on it! WRC4 sounds like its still the leading wrc game to date!!

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
Yeah, sometimes when your driving along and rock fall down the side of the mountain and there is no way to avoid them. How dumb is that. I didn't realise there was "driver aids" on it as well and couldn't understand why the car was braking for me going into the corners. Co-driver is an annoying git as well. 3 stages thing is rubbish as well. Theres no chance to make up time if you have a bad stage. Huge let down

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
Got it there a few weeks ago. Not a bad game but if they took the car control ie. gear shifting and the noice of the cars, from wrc 4 and put it onto wrc 5 it would be a very good game. The cars rev to high even after adjusting the ratios and they dont sound as real as in wrc4.
Good points though are u can adjust the speed of the pacenotes, play around more with setup and privateer cars

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.