Rally Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing that competition again this yr is dcr22b still running the show?? Here are my pickems....

1. Sebastian Loeb
2. Petter Solberg
3. Marcus Gronholm
4. Henning Solberg
5. Stephane Sarrazin
6. Mikko Hirvonen
7 Alexandre Bengue
8. Xavier Pons

GpN... Stefano Marrini

·
Registered
109 Posts
loeb

i dont know much but in my crystal ball loeb is not up there it tells me he is not too suited to passive diffs gronholm maybe:laugh::caution::yes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
i don't think bengue has a drive for this year? i'm saying gronholm, it's looking like his year. A few of the privateers to cause big upsets, stohl, sordo, gardemeister?

latvalla to win gpN by miles

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
Think it will be between Loeb and Gronholm although Subaru are being very quiet about this year's chances. Petter seemed to be buzzing again towards the end of last year. I expect Hirvonen and Atkinson to pull off a win or two as well.

[Edited on 18-1-2006 by GKnight]

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I had attempted to run it on my own forum on Rally-Ireland.com but we are in the midst of changing servers so I won't berunning it here once we're back up as it's just too time consuming.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gronholm to push Loeb all the way,although wouldn't be surprised if Solberg ended up champion he is due a bit of luck and has the car,talent and speed to do it.
Outside bet would be Hirvonen young talent out to prrove himself after poor show at Subaru.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by kkknaskar
i dont know much but in my crystal ball loeb is not up there it tells me he is not too suited to passive diffs gronholm maybe:laugh::caution::yes:

see my crystal ball works its a ex tte works ball very reliable!!:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts