Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well this has been up 4 an hour now no replys looks like the rwd men post is gettin more replys . Does know body care about the cars that the japs use for shopping:p:p:p:p

[Edited on 14-2-2006 by camshaft]

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by jack hackett
who gives a deng about grp n anyways ?

Is it not obvious to u that te rwd men are gonna be more popular ?
More popular ?....well you better enjoy'em now cuz after 2010 they won't be !!!..
.........they'll be extinct courtesy of the powers that be... :laugh::laugh:
The future is bright...the future is 4wd !!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exactly middle east man grp n is the way to go.

there are some real great steerers out there cant wait to see them on saturday.

·
Banned
30 Posts
feck this slaggin is gettin personal now middle east man :yes::yes:

i know your always rite but rwd is definitely the way to go

hate driving in strait lines :barf:

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Ever see GiGi GALLI drive a grp.N Evo ? ........... Never in a straight line even on tar !

Will be some craic when/if the Grp.N boys here ... get wild...get spectacular .. a la Galli......... but then me thinks none of them are brave enuff :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you are right there man if driven galli style then its fun but when they are driven like massey 135s they are not spectacular

·
Registered
273 Posts
Originally posted by grp a cossie

It'll be interesting to see how many spectators turn up to an all group N rally in 2010 - don't get me wrong, the drivers are good as are the cars, but there not great to watch - look at the state of the British Rally Championsip.

·
Registered
866 Posts
angleboxman speaks wisdom

sorry group n but nobody likes you! :p no it just hasnt the noise or entertainment that rwd have, even s1600 are entertaining ;):yes::(:kiss::):cool::caution::laugh::p:idea::D

just my cow clapp :barf:

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by angleboxman
Originally posted by grp a cossie

It'll be interesting to see how many spectators turn up to an all group N rally in 2010 - don't get me wrong, the drivers are good as are the cars, but there not great to watch - look at the state of the British Rally Championsip.
Dont confuse Irish rallying with the BRC ... Irish Spectators will always turn out looking for the crashes !... On a parallel ....look at the sheep that go watch IFA football every saturday...it's total :p...and you'd see a better game in a primary school yard, but still pulls the crowds...and more sadly..... television...when the cameras should be on the stages !...

Thats what we should be concentrating our efforts on :idea:

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by Busted Diff
Yer man mc knight has he bought a ladys car now too :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
What if he has ?...Dont put a man down for moving with the
times !....

Some people on here are stuck in the past.... Fools... and soon to be extinct courtesy of their own tunnel-vision :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts