Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
barry meade is a fast lad in that class, o'toole is movin up to 1600. and would not be familiar with that class in north

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Thomas McCreesh and Brian Black used to be the men to beat in that class, the were frightningly fast. The year McCreesh done the Cork 20 he won the class by 15 mins and finished 8th o/a in the national. That was year Donnelly won the modifieds down there, some serious competition that yr! It's a pity Purtill ain't out that much, he's off the walls!

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kkk lol well in the 130016v class my car will be running webbers and high lift cam so on so on does that mean id be in with differnt class or anything also when i get round to getting car log booked and get my otorsport licince what do i need to rally north and south which licence type?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Whats the craic with that Andrew Lang fella?? is he the boy in the RWD fiesta he always gets good seedings and that but i didn't think he was that quick is he??

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
he is quick up in his part of the country does'nt venture down to far south is a very good driver in a well sorted car not sure what engine he has in it but its well fit

also i have a nice 1300 swift engined nova for hire if anyone wants to try out class 9 was able to pull away (slightly) from said fiesta on the main straight in mondello :laugh::laugh:

;)

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Er, dunno if writing the abbreviation for a notoriously extreme racist group when you mean to say "ok" is the wisest thing in the world.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts