Rally Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all this talk about how good these drivers are so lets have a vote to see what everyone thinks, these 3 are good drivers in their own right but on neutral ground who do you think would come out on top

·
Registered
277 Posts
When voting you should not be voting for the person in your region/county but the person who is the better driver!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have in the past given out about alcorn but he's putting the results up no matter if he's doing his recce in the middle of the night maybe he cant take time off work and i hear his navigator cant add 2+2 or cant call notes but still the results are there he would have had another win on sunday only for some clown held him up for five mile on the second stage.was it true thta they stripped the car for the last run bumpers lights even the fire extingusers to save weight? maybe this man should be our toyota hero no the ITC champ

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Maybe he left the notes in service to save weight?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hes just a good driver now matter where he goes was well inside top ten in the donegal harvest last year before the car said enough same with circuit and finished in top five in the manx national i think

1 - 10 of 10 Posts