Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
G MacHale could go well but my money is on Eugene. McNulty will be up there too and DMG will not get the 307 to work-assuming he has the car.
If Lynch also competes there could be a big surprise. Galway will be very telling.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
think mcnulty would be a good bet as would eugene but a wild card would be gareth mchale to cause a few surprizes im not saying he will win the championship but he will be on some pace all the same could be up there with the top runners

·
Registered
430 Posts
as a mc hale fan would love to see either the big man or gareth do well but realistically if nesbitt does the whole championship there will only be 1 winner ....

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wats the story wif every1 going on dat DMG is getting r got a 307 it z in flat 2 the mat dis week he has got a ex petter solbery subaru s11 whats going on :D:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
theres only one man thats going to do the job and thats timmy he'll crush the ''geine'' in his ''wee'' corolla this is going to be the year of the real talented drivers

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Dont think its fair to call Tim a plank?

He is more of a big towering solid brick wall!!! He is no plank by any means, a very smart man and he is getting more and more pace as a rally winner.

Seriously though jsut cuz Donnelly won more events that doesnt mean you can insult/write off Timmy

What answer did Donnelly have for him in JCMR?

Or in Cork?

Tim is more than capable, and while I hope DMG is the winner I wouldnt begrudge Mc Nulty, he is a great competitor and deserves sucess.

[Edited on 29-1-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Ok Tim is not a plank-like you sais a big tower more like. Tim is coming to the front-I will admit it-but don't write Eugene off-Lets see what happens in Galway. 2006 is going to be a very exciting championship-just winding ya up Strop-bet you wish you had stayed away-now off ya go and do some study

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by tim mcnulty No.1
this is going to be the year of the real talented drivers

why is mcrae or loeb coming to do the championship :laugh:

donnelly for the title again:kiss:no if's no but's :kiss:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts