·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well how come paul goodman lives outside Ardee :detective:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks for the vote Donal. Of-course i'll vote Louth, but I might have won a few in US, and I have to win a few here first!
And, I'm open to offers!;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by lexie
Hate to burst your bubble Donal, but the Goodmans are from Donegal, as are Rory Kennedy and Paul McLaughlin
Aye add in John McCaferty and Eugene O Donnell aswell

·
Registered
93 Posts
Paul McLaughlin is he not from mayo??? thats what he puts down on the entry lists, also mayo has kilian duffy...

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by briansharkey but I might have won a few in US, and I have to win a few here first!
And, I'm open to offers!;)
Apparently its easier in the states,so i heard anyway but who am i to talk:whistle::yes:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
No world rally car experience so i hardly qualify.Martin Brady of the present navis in the county has the most experience i think,probably going to be shot down for saying that but he is a RALLY IDOL after all. Working on getting young navis experience myself at the moment :whistle: GRAHAM QUINN now qualifies as navi as well as driver having won an international rally in the states recently ;)

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Formerly yotommo
702 Posts
we have an entry in for the circuit of munster and hopefully ravens rock. il be catching up on you fidgy!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Which of your drivers are you entered with? yourself and Mr Brady are such sluts

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Derek Branigan very calm as well,**** Courtney with Willie Fannin is definitely the most active,hands pointing everywhere.Fabian McShane very quiet as well. Im very quiet cause i reckon the driver doesnt want to put it off anymore than you want to go off yourself. Why does Mickey Barrable get his distances in thousands?

·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:yes: yes that is a fair achivement in its own right. But we have to support the wee county. :drink:

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Off of the top of my head:

Cork Team:
Adrian Deasy
Greg McCarthy
Liam Brennan
David Moynihan
James O'Brien
Helen O Sullivan
Bob Kelly

Donegal:
Rory Kennedy
Barry/Paul Goodman
Paddy Robinson

Limerick:
Greg Shinnors
Anthony Nestor
Sean Mullay

Waterford:
Andrew Purcell
Micky Joe and Damien Morrissey

Mayo:
Killian Duffy
John Higgins

Westmeath:
Dermot O'Gorman
Brian Murphy(?)

Kerry:
Paul Nagle
Brian Duggan
Jakes Kelly
Diarmuid Falvey

Meath:
Martin Brady
Enda Sherry

Sligo:
Paul Kiely

Just a quick list. Plenty of good navis missing from that list and also lots that I dont know where they are from............
Any additions???

What counties are these guys from..................
Derek Brannigan
**** Courtney
Fabian McShane
Francis Regan
Chris Patterson

[Edited on 18-5-2006 by PJ_RS1800]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Derek Brannigan and Brian Murphy are both Kildare and they are the best men on that list by far
:clap:

Kildare is very good to asylum seekers

Brannigan sought asylum there from Dalkey or some other posh place and Murphy came from Crossmaglen.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by honda85
Paul Nagle diff the best co-driver in ireland. and has got a break in the WRC.
Not the best but in the right place at the right time ie beside Garth McHale, Chris Patterson is Irelands only professional co driver at the moment i think and is now reaping reward for all his hard work.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts