Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody heard of tropsrotom lately

he hasnt been heard of since (3-5-2006 at 09:43 PM)

not like our trops:wacko:

[Edited on 15-5-2006 by abe1234]

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
He has his nose in a book or two-he has exams coming up or is in the middle of them so has no time to log on-at least it gives me a chance to catch up on my posts. Good luck in the exams Strops old pal.

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by jp ruth
its a rally forum keep it real will ye :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:
whats wrong with asking where a fourm member who posts everyday has gone too when he hasn't posted for a while j.p??

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Must have been some hassle in the ghetto that bro Trops had to sort out, JP go easy on the bro till we find out if he s alive and ok

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Word Homies!! got a heads up yis were missin me!! Thanks dudes

Im still around, doin my dissertation at the moment so flat out at that......actually going well!!! So touch wood it will be a good ould mark! then maybe do my masters next yr and get super drunk and super party mode!

Working away as well at moment- have paid for the jeep I wrecked! Making scrilla is soopa fly homes!! convinced a generous family member to put me on his business insurance!!! so just bought a new car too- a highly stylee wee Golf, but think she is sold to some fool with more scrilla than smarts just waitn 4 him to drop the money home Profit is where its at my brothers and sisters!! So have me eye on a Red 325 tds with M3 interior and rear diff:heart: A latvian boy is sellin her cheap cuz is shortie is up the duff and I reckon I can get it cheaper- some sideways LHD action for me then homies!!!! fill her full of green and terrorise every roadworks!!!!! If the 5 0 stop me I can spout Latvian swear words like mad and just show them the company cert! Sure maybe I will say Im a latvian diplomat and can claim immunity!!!

Was at the Pirelli at the weekend.................only for 2 stages mind..............but was very very very very very very vedry vyer very very vety veyrvery very very vyert very very unimpressed:whip:

Got up at all hours of the effing morning to get a lift over with a homie who is a truck driver and was going to Gateshed or somewhere with big plastic drums of some chemical or other so we borrowed a van from an esse where he was back filling and went to Kielder for 2 stages! I was like a wee boy at Easter (ie nearly as excited as xmas)

But the yokes are so so SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it would be stand half a mile away cuz Higgins and the Homies will be hopping off the rd, but funk me it was boring to watch! we were on a SQR with a lake inside and it was boring, no sideways which is grand if you can see its speed they are carrying, but they were dead as a doornail??? Whats the craic Seamus Leonard and Gary J dont look boring over here on Tar????

Is it the Gravel??? Is it what?? Is it Im just looking at it arseways? answers on a post card pls????

Kresta was good, Gass wasnt bad either- didint see Mahoney maybe s1600 is the way to go not just theres an evo- oh look theres another one- theres another one............no wait it was a different colour!!!! They were all boring I was never so disapointed with a rally ever, maybe I expected too much?

But sure funk it I got plenty of sleep in the Fh12, wild comfortable bed! even stole the brothers PSP for the trip and beat MSG ( i feel so intellegent now!!)

Anywsay back to the dissertation, true I missed yis all and the slagging and rising but the secret is a new lap top with no internet explorer!!!!! Its a great way of keeping away from the net and its evil distractions!!!
And guess what my nizzles I have been beebo free now for eva for shizzle!! I reckon its for school kids puffs and perverts!! Its places like here where all the cool kids hang!! I actually started up a grafitti campaign against any friend of mine who attempt to invite me to bebba or whatever the fuck its called!!!

(Bet Rubes will turn round and say he is on Beebo now and I will have insulted him!!)_ but big up to ya Rubes much love much love!!

They still havent given Proofs killer the chair!!!!

Nesbitt still hasnt come back for his 2 yr deal at the ITC

I still miss KPL being out driving like a WRC champ with his left foot braking and firing it down long gravel bits on the limiter!!

DMG is still the best real and true!!!

But Eammon Boland is nearly my new favourite now cuz he is driving super doopa!

cant think of any other news????????

tryin to get work experience abroad for the summer so might miss Donegal? but sure DMG will win it anyway.............:peace:

Roysh its time to get back to the dissertation- lost many thousand words at the weekend watching that shopping park oap rally so its flat out work now till Will and Grace lunch break ( I watch it on Living tv at lunch cuz Im in love with Karren from it:busted:)

bye homies!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
OK JP,I M SORRY.:mad: WHAT A LOAD OF HORSEMANURE THE BRO TALKS

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Haters be everywhere???

But Horse maure is good for roses?

I think you are all roses Fidgy included:love:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Whats the craic Seamus Leonard and Gary J dont look boring over here on Tar????

Is it the Gravel??? Is it what?? Is it Im just looking at it arseways? answers on a post card pls????
You're just looking at it arseways Trops :whistle:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Strops-

As impressed as I was with that big post-I think you need to know

LESS IS MORE.

Ya bleedin muppet ya:gotcha:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ravens rock in june, hopefull that the mk2 will be ready just finished off the cage there today, so being painted next week:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts