Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks you've just won a 100 million on euro lotto,
what do you do with your new found fortune? Go Rallying or bugger off somewhere warm and retire? Or even start your own business? Buy a country??
there is No wrong answer
So Lets here it??:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Firstly i'd buy all my family new houses worth a few million.
Then id go buy 2 wrc Focuses early 06 spec & 2 05 spec !
Create a WRC Team for 1 yr only and get backing to help me along the way.
The team would consist of 2 driver being myself and my dad.

Throw a few thousand towards getting IRELANDS WRC ROUND.
And then stick the rest into property around the world.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
If I had 100million I would change the first word in the thread/question to who.

and my answers would include

Charlize Theron
Cameron Diaz
Beyonce
and either of the two lovely ladies from the recent Meteor Adverts

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
give me a million and I'll change the first word!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
1. Throw a big party for family and close friends. It is amazing what 'friends' pop up out of the woodwork when you come into money. Have a BIG family reunion and fly anyone home that lives abroad.
2. Buy or build a nice house for myself in the area where I live now.
3. Buy or build a nice house for my parents and buy them a new car of their choice.
4. Set my dad up in a business of his choice that he can work on in his retirement
5. Pay off my brothers mortgage or buy/build him the house of his choice. Buy him a car of his choice. Also pay for his wedding and honeymoon with all the trimmings in his chice of location.
6. Take my Gran away to anywhere she wanted to see before she dies
7. Buy her a nice house with everything she will need in her old age and have round the clock care for her
8. Send my parents on a round the world trip to wherever they wanted to go
9. Take a year off work and travel to all WRC events to say I had been to all at least once.
10. Start up a business on my return.
11. Buy a nice road car, nothing too flash
12. Back a young talented driver if I felt he/she could make the step up to WRC level. Do out a three year plan with the option of extending the deal if he/she performed well.
13. Fit Brian and Lizzy P out with a brand new luxury camper van fitted out with all the latest mod cons so they can do their bulletins in comfort ;)

No point in buying a rally car for myself as I would not have the time to use it.

[Edited on 27-1-2006 by CiaraC]

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ahh, but if you do nothing for the first 3 months, you could fund the round the world WRC trip on the interest alone ;)

I would also give a percentage of the money to a few chosen charities

·
Banned
346 Posts
1 - go to Amsterdam
2 - Look at Property in Amsterdam
3 - Buy an Apartment in Amsterdam
4 - Buy a Dogs balls of a WRC
5 - Ring Kris Meeke and tell him all his Christmas's have come at once for he's got the WRC and as budget to run it.
6 - Go to BAngkok
7 - Look at Property in Bangkok
8 - Buy an apartment in Bangkok
9 - spectate at every round of the WRC if i'm fit to after samling the females in the city of my new apartments
10 - Ask Ciara out for a date :eek:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by JJ
10 - Ask Ciara out for a date :eek:
Sorry, but the mention of sampling women from Amsterdam and Bankok has just ruled you out of the equation. Even if you had 100 million quid ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Then again nothing Anihel LOL. Cheeky pup :p

What use is 100 million quid if you are riddled with life threatening S.T.D's ?? ;)

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
[S.T.D's ?? ;)

Is that some kinda electronic gizmo you get in a WRC?:dunno:

[Er-Sorry plum but the car just won't go the way I want-the prodrive boys think I have an S T D problem and are changin em now at the next service.:roll:

[Edited on 27-1-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Technogy-whats it all about-why can't we keep it simple.

If I won €150m I think I would go even more insane that I am now-imagine the posts from Ruby then-sure I would be locked up and Strop woud be made to stand guard.

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Yep locked up in a padded room togetther, now theres a thought:D:D:D....you'd want to be careful there Ruby, Trop might decide he is a top body part after all:p

[Edited on 27-1-2006 by anihel]

·
Banned
346 Posts
Originally posted by CiaraC
Sorry, but the mention of sampling women from Amsterdam and Bankok has just ruled you out of the equation. Even if you had 100 million quid ;)
What if i gave the foreign ladies a miss?? Could i tempt you with my £100 million??

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
[S.T.D's ?? ;)

Is that some kinda electronic gizmo you get in a WRC?:dunno:
Yes.... yes it is Rubes ;)

JJ, you don't honestly think I am that shallow do you ?? :dunno:

Now I am shocked :eek:

Anyway, your cards were marked as soon as you even mentioned ladies of that.... erm.... type :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts