Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Well Strops-47% so far reckon you are doing some useless course-any comments?

[Edited on 3-3-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Tell ya in a week-

But its probably useless when you do as little study as me:laugh:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
maybe strops inst a student?:dunno: maybe he is not in college?:dunno: and maybe he is not as insane as he makes out?:dunno: maybe he is a lonely forgeiner trying to make it on the subarbs of benburb st and the liberties at night, and spends his days in the internet cafe off o connell st, smoking poppy weed and drinking coffee like most other students in dublin:cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I recon the stropp is FRANK! The Frank outta the TALK TO FRANK advert on telly!!
He is now at the pinnacle of his career!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Im studying for a business degree.

But I have a masters in window washing.

(NOT AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS!)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Originally posted by Ray L
I reckon it is some other useless course like buisness management or computers!
Oi!!!!! You cnut!!!!!

Originally posted by jp ruth
maybe strops inst a student?:dunno: maybe he is not in college?:dunno: and maybe he is not as insane as he makes out?:dunno: maybe he is a lonely forgeiner trying to make it on the subarbs of benburb st and the liberties at night, and spends his days in the internet cafe off o connell st, smoking poppy weed and drinking coffee like most other students in dublin:cool::cool:
Same as above!!

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by teamgibbons]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
oh I see what youve done there wow how humourous- posted my quote and changed it........funny.

No I dont window lick thank you!

sounds perverted whatever it is:mad:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Me say something perverted LOL ?? You must be joking !!! No, it is not perverted in the slightest. It was just a joke...

Chill out.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
See I just knew by the amount of crap that trop talks that it had to be buisness degree.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
ok sorry.............Im just narky today some dickhead has annoyed me- stolen something of mine:barf:

I hoping to do a masters in buisiness and perhaps a h dip to go into teaching then.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ah jaysus trops do you really think you should do teaching:dunno::dunno:
sorry homie but there is no possible way id let a mad man like you teach my kids

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
we will see there are a few assignments and a dissertation to be finished yet before I even get this years exams never mind a H dip!

·
Registered
866 Posts
he studies medicine and it was he who came up with the norton anti-subaru medicine for ruby :p;):eek::caution::barf::(:cool::kiss::roll::D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts