·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it would be interesting to see results :washmouth:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Now when you say media person, what exactly do you mean ?? Do you work for a company or publication ?? Do you get paid for your work ?? Are you on their books or do you submit photos that are published once in a while ?? Or is a media person someone who owns a website ?? ;)

[Edited on 27-4-2006 by CiaraC]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by Ray L
What do you mean by marshal/other important duties?
Drive a car with a sticker on your door annoying spectators- personally driver once,no balls.CO-DRIVER 100+ events,an idea maybe to name your car and driver or co driver:yes::whistle::yes:;)

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Driver / mechanic / occasional reluctant co-driver (i'm a terrible passenger "what did you brake there for!" :whip:! Also get travel sick ridiculously easy. In fact, i feel sick just thinking about it :barf: )
Car's in the signature...

[Edited on 27-4-2006 by Vtec Mini]

[Edited on 27-4-2006 by Vtec Mini]

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
I cant say media person :pics: cos I cant get a media pass from MI so it'll have to be longtime rallyfan and occasional spanner weilder & management car (cant say chase car ;) ) occupant :roll:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by CiaraC
Now when you say media person, what exactly do you mean ?? Do you work for a company or publication ?? Do you get paid for your work ?? Are you on their books or do you submit photos that are published once in a while ?? Or is a media person someone who owns a website ?? ;)

[Edited on 27-4-2006 by CiaraC]
you would have to be awkward :whistle::whip::yahoo: just a media person who does not JUST have a website :washmouth: is that ok ciara????????? :yahoo::yahoo:

:moo:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Ray L
What do you mean by marshal/other important duties?
marshall
timekeeper
stage commander
deputy stage commander
deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy stage commander
safety officer
all involved with running a rally........because....without them.......we all know the rest :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by half bull half hiefer
you would have to be awkward :whistle::whip::yahoo:
Of course. It's my job ;)

Well I am a media type person but my other job is not listed so I'll stick with media.

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
marshall
timekeeper
stage commander
deputy stage commander
deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy deputy stage commander
deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy stage commander
safety officer
all involved with running a rally........because....without them.......we all know the rest :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

and what about all the assistants and assistants assistants
and the person that packs the lunch bags

1 - 20 of 39 Posts