RallyForums.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As For this pineapple!! with donnelly mania what about it? everyone follows someone in rallying and who ever thinks that everyone with a donnelly jacket hasn't a clue couldn't be more wrong... true i'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about the indept mechanical side of things like alot of you boys but i understand the essentials and I stand out in the freezing cold for hours and drive all over the country standing there waiting and waiting to support these boys like every true spectator should and I'm only following the sport bout 7 years but i still average spectate on bout 12 rallies a year.and yes i own donnely merchandise mainly cause he's one of the few who doesn't roast the spectator with crazy prices on gear like some and its possibly one of the nicest and best quality...So whoever gives out about this needs to pull thier heads down from thier rhubarb... remember all this money funds the sport... pineapples the lot of ye that give out bout this or any other merchandise....

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by citroenT4
As For this pineapple!! with donnelly mania what about it? everyone follows someone in rallying and who ever thinks that everyone with a donnelly jacket hasn't a clue couldn't be more wrong... true i'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about the indept mechanical side of things like alot of you boys but i understand the essentials and I stand out in the freezing cold for hours and drive all over the country standing there waiting and waiting to support these boys like every true spectator should and I'm only following the sport bout 7 years but i still average spectate on bout 12 rallies a year.and yes i own donnely merchandise mainly cause he's one of the few who doesn't roast the spectator with crazy prices on gear like some and its possibly one of the nicest and best quality...So whoever gives out about this needs to pull thier heads down from thier rhubarb... remember all this money funds the sport... pineapples the lot of ye that give out bout this or any other merchandise....
u took the words out of my mouth

thems the best words ever said on the forum

top stuff

go on citroen t4

donnelly's underwear all the way

kumho's i mean pirellis all the way

donnelly mania rules

well done citroen t4

rubywax, i think he needs a change of underwear after that speel o pineapple ;):p:eek::D:dunno::idea::kiss::barf::):laugh::cool::(:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its just a common thing on this forum and it aint just about donnelly and you need to grow up ruby and how could you take a fella called half bull half heifer serious....now come on lads time to act up just a small bit sick to the teeth of the givin out about merchandise yer prob to tight to spend money is alot of it...get a life..

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Woops-only 7 days into the new year and someone is upset already-can someone keep score for me-bound to be a few more scalps this year-:roll:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by citroenT4
its just a common thing on this forum and it aint just about donnelly and you need to grow up ruby and how could you take a fella called half bull half heifer serious....now come on lads time to act up just a small bit sick to the teeth of the givin out about merchandise yer prob to tight to spend money is alot of it...get a life..
thats not my real name u twat :barf:;):yes::roll::p:D:dunno::idea::kiss::laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts