RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RALLY IDOL STARTED TODAY WEDNESDAY AND HAS 10 MORE IDOLS MAD TO RIP UP THE LOOSE IN ROSEGREEN THURSDAY, THE TRACK SET OUT IS FAST FLOWING BUT CAN CATCH U OUT IN PLACES ,SOME GOOD SECTIONS FOR LONG DRIFTS AND TIGHT CHICANES.PERFECT FOR THE RALLY IDOL.EVERYONE WHO STARTED TODAY HAS GREAT EXPERIENCE IN THE CIVIC AND NOW HAVE THE RALLY BUG.TO ENTER ,JUST GO TO WWW.XLR8MOTORSPORT.COM AND GET UR ENTRYS IN FAST, CLOSING DATE REALLY SOON.
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERED.
:yahoo:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a second day for rally idol. another 10 people leave with a big smile on there faces and are ain with the chance of winning 10 grand ,yes 10 i said 10 grand ,dont miss your chance www.xlr8motorsport.com for your entry form.............

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Anyone in particular stand out for special praise? what teachers being used for early rounds

·
Ray Fitzpatrick
1,705 Posts
any truth in the rumour that somebody "damaged" the civic yesterday and had to be trailered away

[Edited on 5-5-06 by Ray Fitz]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by Ray Fitz
any truth in the rumour that somebody "damaged" the civic yesterday and had to be trailered away

[Edited on 5-5-06 by Ray Fitz]
Driver or car on the trailor;)

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Heard a whisper it may have been a female driver:help: may have been applying lipgloss :whistle:

·
Registered
223 Posts
was driving the civic yesterday it is fine was brill day thanks again to the lads and best to look to them at the weekend.

[Edited on 5-5-2006 by sub555]

·
Ryan Hurson
93 Posts
no , the civic was fine when i left yesterday evening, allthough there was a little accident, nothing major!! had a very good time yesterday!

·
Ray Fitzpatrick
1,705 Posts
Originally posted by Ray Fitz

apologies to all, my information was incorrect as was speedily pointed out to me, keep my gob shut re rumours in future!!:surrender:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lads all reports are positive lads , ye should get ur entries in and have a go. for b+bs lads . either clomel is 10 mins away or cahsel same 10 mins , should have no prob getting something there

·
Ryan Hurson
93 Posts
i stayed in a b&b in clonmel, it was called knockkainey 003535223148 it was dead aon, she didnt mind me having breakfst at 7.30am either, 40 euros tho.

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
John you for trying another scholarship?? yo heading over to innovation to??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts