Rally Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to help out at this years West Cork Rally will be provided with accomodation and food for two days. The marshals meeting times and places are as follows:
SAT, SS1&3 The Friary, Timoleague @ 8.30am
SS2&4 Pedlars Cross @ 9am
SS5&7 GAA Centre Clonakilty @ 12noon
SS6&8 Kilbrittan Church @1pm

SUN, SS9&11 Clonakilty Waterworks @ 7.45am
SS10&12 The Friary, Timoleague @ 8.15am
SS13&15 Maxol Stn Clonakilty @11.30am
SS14&16 The Pike Bar @ 11.45am

Remember, in order to avail of accomodation, you must phone the Chief Marshal, Batt O'Donoughe on 0863210071 immediately, and a bed will be reserved for you.
All help will be gratefully recieved, even if you just turn up to the meeting point on the day.
The West Cork Rally looks favourably on competitors who have marshaled on their events, so if you plan on taking part next year, now's your chance....
PRINT THIS PAGE AND TAKE IT WITH YOU TO WEST CORK

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
West Cork was brill last year with Cronin and McCarthy fighting it out. It's also great crack, where else could possibly be better than Clonacilty on Paddy's wknd! An event not to be missed! I was down to marshal until last wknd when I got offered a spin. Can't wait for it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a bother Hbx, is the spin in West Cork with Owen Murphy? When is yer next trip out in the woods?? Ye put on some show in Carrick!! I doubt you'll take up the Lightning Rods now?

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Ders plenty of time for lightning rods, mark my words i'll be on that grid some Sunday. Nope, sitting with Con McCarthy in the REAL YELLOW CORSA! Myself and Owen are heading out in Michelstown, West Cork was planned but he's doing the sensible thing, concentrating on the GpN forestry championship and the Fiesta cup. Still can't wait for West Cork tho!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a quick word to the 20 or so Juniors taking part in the West Cork Rally. You will be permitted to bring your car to scrutiny on fri, only if you are marshaling on saturday. Otherwise, you may present the car on saturday evening having marshaled on the morning stages. The organisers would be very grateful if you found yourself in a position to help out. Please contact the Chief Marshal, as above.

·
Darren McCarthy
471 Posts
NO THEY DONT HAVE TO. but some have said they want to and fair play to them its a pity more competitors dont help out it would make organisers life much easier.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up. We'll be there anyway to give ye a bit of a help out if we can. Scrutiny friday night then with all the rest??

·
Darren McCarthy
471 Posts
Just to clarify. Scrutiny for Juniors is on sat evening. Those that wish to marshal on Sat can be done on Fri but need to let us Know as there is a time allocation for all competitors on friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts