RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
very good JJ, and ross chill out as it was remotely humerous LOL

but on serious note - what car, what class, what engine, etc ?

need these facts i'd say lad before someone can say "yip such and such" will hire ye one

Graham

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
ross,

i guess the sperrins would be your first event since youve just passed your test??

dont take this the wrong way, but would you not be better doing a few wee events first to gain a bit of experience, alltracks or single venue events or something and build it up as you go along. everbody has to walk before they can run.

the sperrins will be a very steep learning curve if its your first time out!!

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pinto this is my first event and Its isnt really a steep start ill just pace myself my be doing ballypatrick in 106 or ka so ill see wont be expectin any good results just to get into it

Jp im naw that mad lol very good JJ now piss off lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
fair enough, if you have the will power to pace yourself, good luck to you.

but when your on the first stage you WILL try and go flat out.

been there, done it, got the t-shirt, destroyed a MK2 (easter stages 99, 2nd event)
:barf:

or maybe i'm just sh! T.

·
Formerly J B
1,500 Posts
Ross go to things like Aghadowey and Latton Quarry first to get to grips with the handling of a car , then take the progression on to the stage its no use being a hero when the cars lying in shuc in bits , things happen on a stage that never happen on a road ...........

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ross , Adrian mcElhinney in Donegal Town hires out 206 s .Look in flat to the mat for super6 rallyhire and you should get a number for hm

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
I have a remote control S9 subaru here for rental. Bodu wise its not the best, but its mechanically sound!!! Very keen rates!!!!

PS bring your own battery!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts