·
Brian Fenton
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"First Choice Flooring Galway International Rally"
Date: Thursday 23rd February
Time: 11pm
Channel: UTV"

Now UTV is available everywhere for free to anybody who has a Satelitte Dish and Decoder so we can all enjoy RPM on UTV.

For Sky Users -
To watch UTV you need to manually tune it in,

-Here's how-

Go To Services
Go To System Setup
Go To Add Channels
Enter
Freq: 10907 (numbered buttons)
Polarisation: V (left or right buttons)
Symbol Rate:22.0 (left or right buttons)
FEC: 5/6 (left or right buttons)

Then Select Find Channels
..wait..
Highlight UTV, Press Yellow to store it
Press Select
It is now saved and you can access it by
- Services - Other Channels and UTV should be there;)

And remember when RPM is on!;)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Praise you!

You are a living legend!!!

We have it working now here in the flat!!
RPM is ours again:laugh:

Are there any other channels that we can tune in this way??

Thank you
Thank you
Thank You

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
NOPE.

Better than nothing! Last years report was better. Do we have to have the banal intro from Pammy-she should have stayed put in the bar at the Raddison. She would have been better off in there knocking back the gin rather than wasting valuable screen time with paph.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Last years Galway coverage was bad, the rest of the year got better. But it surpassed itself this time, was there even 10 minutes of action. Mainly in car and talking, very dissappointing.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I thought the in car action was fantastic myself especially some of the lines that McNulty was taking, proves even more how lit Eugene was that weekend.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
NOPE.

Better than nothing! Last years report was better. Do we have to have the banal intro from Pammy-she should have stayed put in the bar at the Raddison. She would have been better off in there knocking back the gin rather than wasting valuable screen time with paph.
Ah go easy on Pammy, I like her, but she was nodding her head a bit much- maybe it was the gin?

The whole intro bit was stooooooooooooopid

who needs wanky graphics to tell us who Eugene Donnelly is and a catchy punchline- waste of time we know get the funk on with it show some action.

Have to say I fell asleep during the break, but I remember thinking when the break came on what the funk- its half over and we have seen sweet F.A

I dunno could I do a better job telling the story in a half hour- I doubt it to be fair, its easy sit here and criticise but Im sure it a hard job to make a programme in a half hr.

Was the music any good homies?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by angleboxman
BRING ON THE NATIONALS !!!

YUP-On the limit do a far better job of it-but they need to change the music and give us a montage with bit of Rock music every so often. As Ben Dunne would say: Are you listening Michael Bracken?:idea:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I dont believe you lot...you cant stop moaning what would would happen if rpm WAS'NT ON !!!!!1

·
Registered
78 Posts
What about On The Limt Motorsports, we can't see it in the North.............

Anyone know any tricks to get us coverage of Santana or TV3 etc?

Watched the end of season DVD's and they were great but we don't get to see the rallyx or any of the progs from Mad **** and the Gang.

Help please someone....................

RD

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I am very surprised you cannot get Satanta or TV3 in the North, I know TV3 transmits on a different frequency then RTE but I think it is a case of changing to UHF rather then VHF, Something along those lines anyway. On the Limit can be viewed in the UK on SKY sports so it must be available in the North. I know a mate of mine in Cumbria gets to see Irish rallying all the time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts