RallyForums.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure on one who has entered but the usual top boys in WRC's are there and mk2's as well as far as I know.

the international field is vastly overshadowed by the nationals, with I think only 15/20 internationals and a full list of 85 nationals entered

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
ss1
nesbitt
mark+5
boland+9 (in the focus)
derek+11
wilspn+12
eugene+13

great start for eammon in the focus

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
afeic,looks like nesbitt spun or something on the first run around the superspecial.he dropped 16 secs.still in second tho,14 seconds down.
its going to be tight

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
nesbitt had mechanical failure on ss11:mad::mad:
he was the only one who could have challenged.
another win for higgins if he doesnt ditch it

[Edited on 3-9-2005 by rallyfan]

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
the genie has it now.a faultless drive.he deffo has the champioship in the bag now!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
i was very impressed by these drivers on the ulster
eugene donnelly=kept the head
tim mcnulty=storming comeback
matthew wilson=great drive considering hes back from a long lay off
eammon boland=great drive in a car he has only used once

i thought derek would have gone a lot better?? he knew he needed to but he was well of the pace.and hes been blaming the car for the last five events?

andrew nesbitt was going well,and was the only one who could have matched higgins,i reckon he would have won.himself and higgins were extremely unlucky today

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations to Seamus Leonard and Gerry McVeigh for winning Group N.
Looks Harpers have now got the reliability issues with the Evo gearbox sorted at last.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by flatoutsideways

Looks Harpers have now got the reliability issues with the Evo gearbox sorted at last.
I dunno, saw them under the feckin thing with a welder at one stage! fair play that they kept it going though and Seamus was still going quick enough to preserve a lead.

The S10 is a good car as big Tim has shown, but DMG is having bad luck, he hasnt blamed the car for the last 5 yrs kop on!!

ANd watch his in car in JCMR! did that seem like the car was okay! get real!!

He beat Nesbit with a calm cool drive on the Circuit.

He was quick in Donegal and again the car let him down, he is not making it up for the fun of it you know!

Maybe if you haters are such experts then offer to engineer the car on events, I mean what the fuck would PRODRIVE know anyway??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts