RallyForums.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow Shiek is doing Bishopscourt in a rwd car.. for the 1st. time ... he needs to know what sort of tyres should he use... hard,medium, or soft Compound ?????:dunno:

I told him i have heard rumours of boys using 'harder' compound tyres on one side of the car depending on which way the stage is run... anyone else heard of this being done ???? :dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
189 Posts
bishopscourt has a very abrasive surface and therefore a hard tyre would be the one to go for, as long as its dry, if its wet a medium will work better. i have never heard of anyone using a different compound on different sides, if one side is wearing more than the other i would swap them between stages, as each stage is done twice.

[Edited on 1-3-2006 by rev up]

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
A fellow Shiek is doing Bishopscourt in a rwd car.. for the 1st. time ... he needs to know what sort of tyres should he use... hard,medium, or soft Compound ?????:dunno:

I told him i have heard rumours of boys using 'harder' compound tyres on one side of the car depending on which way the stage is run... anyone else heard of this being done ???? :dunno::dunno:

hummm id say a tyre which is made from rubber pref perfectly round and fits on a rim and dosent have any holes on it would nearly do id say for B cort

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
Ross .... You can't sing ... can't drive.... and Know nothing about rallying ..... You'll go far .... NOT :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts