Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from it there left early to bluddy cold ba lls frozzen off :p

Last I seen was Gp N were making a mockery of wrc hehehehe

RWD where great to watch the it was that slippery even the FWD men had some moments

I hate to be servicing in that weath jes my toes were frozze off watching never mind lying down on a wet mat working at a motor all in all a good days crack bar the weather :?

p.s No there wasnt a WRC Zara at it typical forum Crap Talk:p

[Edited on 29-12-2005 by rossgamble1987]

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
Kelly was going wile well!!! I think its a grp A isnt it?? Or a grp N wit Grp A restrictor or something????

Was a good day, foundering and soaking, but sure!!!
The red/orangey mk 2 with "the wards" on the window was some plant!!!!

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
Ahh they stopped right in front of us, broke a shaft off the start line. I think it was Barry DEN driving her for the day as she is for sale at the minute. Wasnt Magee anyway as he was over looking round her once it stopped!!

·
Formerly cathal
278 Posts
i went up today and watched one stage,i was in sweden this year and today was far colder than being in sweden.fair play today anyone who braved the elements and some of the machines on show were unreal santa must of been good to a few people.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Turkey Run Stages...

I was in attendance myself, and it was probably the worst weather I've experianced at a rally...

The machinery on display was top quality, Sean Devine's Subaru WRC and that of Martin Cairns...

Good entry anyway and good action...

·
Registered
866 Posts
was there myself sat in the van as much as possible, weather was fine in there

who was the header on the wee bike thing? was nearly reving as much as the yellow civic :kiss::dunno::idea::eek::):yes::D:roll::caution:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by fordrallyesport
Kelly was going wile well!!! I think its a grp A isnt it?? Or a grp N wit Grp A restrictor or something????
yup ;):laugh::kiss::idea::dunno::D:cool::eek::yes:

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
haha, some wee machine that!!! Jeez that boy in the civic was never off the rev limiter, if he would have given her a gear a bit sooner he might have gon a bit faster :p:D:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts