Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Steve Caldwell
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that time of year again!!

wouldnt it be great to heva snow rally to round off the year?! i wonder would it be cancelled/delayed if there was snow? :dunno:

any date for the rally yet? :cool:

·
Formerly waylanderwrc
2,038 Posts
I remember being at the Turkey run a couple of years ago (cannot remember the year) when the place was covered in snow :caution:

I remember glen allen in the mark 2 going down the grass instead of the track to try and get some grip.

Think they had a couple of runs that year?

alot of crews where worried about breaking engines that day because of having no grip.

·
Registered
66 Posts
was it the year 2000???, a complete white out it was.
a bit too slippy in hindsight but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
i remember getting a boy to break into my shed at home to bring some forest tyres up.

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
if i can mind rite most of the 4wd men put there cars on the trailers and went home that day :p they must of been to scared of getting there feet frost bitten!!

most of the top ten was 2wd:p

·
Registered
66 Posts
a few 4wd men staid out, including myself, but even with 4wd on forest tyres it was still a bit pointless, especially when it just polished to pure ice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
think that year was 2000 alrite
some craic!! not too often you can say you were taking 30seconds a stage out of Eugene Donnelly and Glenn allen!!

·
Steve Caldwell
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by rossgamble1987
oooo that hurts that reali does hi, Ha biding my time lads all parts a re sussed out so it spend and build timeHavnt a clue when my first event will be :D

:p only kiddin sir! did you get all the paintwork done? u2u'd you! :cool:

·
Registered
866 Posts
is this the one at ahgadoey? must take a run up.
what time is it at usually? :dunno::barf::D:laugh::caution:;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts