Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Leigh Cavanagh
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All tarmac event this year.
Heard stages were very good,could be some good actio

(Sorry, should be on N.I Rallying Board,here by mistake!!!)

[Edited on 11-2-2006 by one winger]

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by abe1234
with philip Shaw at the helm it wont be an event for the faint hearted :D

round 60 mile of stages i think.;)
Pity Philip is C.O.C...... Wud have been nice to see him 'steer' again... Whens the M3 gonna make an appearance ??

·
Banned
346 Posts
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
Whens the M3 gonna make an appearance ??
Still chattin of that car? I reckon the hens must have rights to it by now they're in it that long

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by JJ
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
Whens the M3 gonna make an appearance ??
Still chattin of that car? I reckon the hens must have rights to it by now they're in it that long
:laugh::laugh::D:laugh::laugh:

squatters rites:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Latest News hens have the rights to the car, but have employed Philip to drive the M3 under a new works drive & permission from his manager (his master & commander the wife) sponsors will be with crossgar poultry. problem is the team managers are doing a lot of flappin around and the mechanics seem just to sit around all day and lay eggs, plus philip would have a habbit of lifting one and stuffin it into the oven. Not a very productive team

:D:D:D:D:D

Somebody contact the big eejet and tell him to get that car out!!! Donegal is coming soon!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
heard the stages were at Davagh and on towards Omagh. One of them is supposed to be 18 miles long. Find that hard to believe.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by co-driver
heard the stages were at Davagh and on towards Omagh. One of them is supposed to be 18 miles long. Find that hard to believe.
a proper stage? whats happening ;):yes::roll::p:dunno::cool::eek::laugh::caution::barf:

·
Registered
199 Posts
The davagh stage is supposed to be half loose and half tar. Sounds bloody dangerous to me. That Shaw boy is mad if he thinks thats going to work

·
Registered
68 Posts
Whats the dealio yo with the Tour of the Sperrins? I contended it in 2003 for the first time, and vowed never to back again. It ripped the car to pieces, literally! Was a rough as fuck rally, so much heavy heavy gravel. There were lorry loads of the stuff dumped all over the place. If i remember right, only around half the cars finished. Nice stages though despite it all. Has it got any tidier since 03?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Its Tarmac for the year, Know what you mean about stages they DID cut up into shit, but Tarmac doesn't have that problem and COC is big tarmac rally man so they will be real good stages!!!

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by Vtec Mini
Whats the dealio yo with the Tour of the Sperrins? I contended it in 2003 for the first time, and vowed never to back again. It ripped the car to pieces, literally! Was a rough as rhubarb rally, so much heavy heavy gravel. There were lorry loads of the stuff dumped all over the place. If i remember right, only around half the cars finished. Nice stages though despite it all. Has it got any tidier since 03?
Maybe you built car for Tar ..if it fell to bits in the woods ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by Eskylane rallying
Its Tarmac for the year, Know what you mean about stages they DID cut up into pineapple, but Tarmac doesn't have that problem and COC is big tarmac rally man so they will be real good stages!!!
Sounds good, sorry btw, just re-read the first post where it mensions its an all tarmac rally. :p I think i'll return to the sperrins in the mini this year, in tarmac spec... Not that the old 'beam wasn't set-up in '03. As i said, i don't recall there being many finishers. Should be a lot more survivors this year! :cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by Vtec Mini
Originally posted by Eskylane rallying
Its Tarmac for the year, Know what you mean about stages they DID cut up into pineapple, but Tarmac doesn't have that problem and COC is big tarmac rally man so they will be real good stages!!!
Sounds good, sorry btw, just re-read the first post where it mensions its an all tarmac rally. :p I think i'll return to the sperrins in the mini this year, in tarmac spec... Not that the old 'beam wasn't set-up in '03. As i said, i don't recall there being many finishers. Should be a lot more survivors this year! :cool:
better get your entry in now - apparently they are expecting 200 entries!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts