RallyForums.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threads with catchy headlines and sound bite phrases really catch on in this current real and true huggy huggy health and safety forum environment so on that note I in my corrageous soap box mood decided to remind you all of a very important interweb thingy petition http://www.motorsport-news.co.uk/goireland.asp

we need to go and vote here, Im begining to think now that we might have a WRC rally here in 007 (cute huh!)

anyway please click on and vote, use any e mail address you have, hell use your Grannies, I did!

PS we didnt get that sports award for Beef Park, some muppet in a wooly jumper won it

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Troop ur some mad hoor!!!!!!
I have signed the pettition and so has everyone in my mailbox, most of em knowin feck all bout rallyin but sure who cares once they sign the yoke!!!!

I heard some Criket playing nancy won the BBC Sports thingy!!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by PJ_RS1800
Troop ur some mad hoor!!!!!!
Why thank you kind Sir:laugh:

quote]Originally posted by PJ_RS1800
I heard some Criket playing nancy won the BBC Sports thingy!!!! [/quote]

thats what I said:barf: what a jip.

Come on People vote rally Ireland

here are some more cool real and true catchphrase soundbites to motivate you

Autobots!!! Transform and rollout!!!
Optimus Prime on The Transfomers

By the power of Greyskull!
Prince Adam on He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Care Bear Stare!!!
all characters in unison on The Care Bears

Cowabunga!
Various Turtles on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The other turtles, Splinter, and Shredder have said this word, but Michaelangelo has said it the most by far.

Cut that jibba jabba!
Mr. T on A-Team. Another great Mr.T catch phrase.

Feel The Power of The ultimate Warriorrrrrrrr!
The Ultimate Warrior on WWF Wrestling .

Go, Go Gadget Go!
Inspector Gadget on Inspector Gadget.

I ain't goin' on no damn plane, FOOL!
B.A. Barrakas on The A-team

I love it when a plan comes together!
George Peppard on A-Team. Said whenever they've done something completely unrealistic and pulled it off anyway right before he puts a cigar in his mouth smirking.

Is it much farther, Papa Smurf?
Smurfs on Smurfs. This is what the Smurfs would ask Papa on long trips. He would usually reply the first two times with "Not much farther, my little Smurfs" and then on their third inquiry he would yell "Yes It is!!"

It's alright mum
Ian Beale on EastEndeders. He says it in a weasily way.

jinkies
velma on scooby- doo. velma said jinkies whenever she was suprised! :)

Say your prayers and take your vitamins.
Hulk Hogan on WWF.

Smeg Head
Various on Red Dwarf. A general insulting word on red dwarf a bbc sitcom that was shown in the us during the 90's but was made in the late 80's through the late 1990's

Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party on! Excellent!
Wayne and Garth on Saturday Night Live. Said at the beginning of every "Wayne's World" episode.

Nothing to do with rallying, but shur Im a mad hoor (one of many in this place:laugh:)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
No he's not,he's in Andy's bedroom with Woody. Now you'd better sit down for this tropsrotom.....Buzz is NOT a real space ranger...he is a TOY!!!! Sorry you had to find out like this!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:caution:

next thing you will be telling me that Donnelly isnt a real and true Genie!:eek:

or that Santy isnt bringing me anything this year

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on please keep voting

We need theese 4 works WRC cars to come to Ireland (we only have 60 odd of our own!)

However (as per Coleman award voting thread discuuses) you must only vote if you are impartial- if you like the WRC or its your friend you cant vote:laugh:

Sorry Sory Im a sarchastic funker I cant resist ;)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Motoring News today it has the story that WRC rallies will be paired in 2006 for Engine/Gearbox/Chassis etc depending on the event.

Good News is Rally Wales GB isnt paired- so could it be paired with Ireland in 2007?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look Fia Man Im Super COC

Jaysus such abuse standing on the nice Beemer, and wouldnt you think they would have washed it to show the FIA man we werent muck savages with no car washes.

Rumours are the poor car survived being stood on and the FIA man was happy out with the rally route and all is going to plan- wrc here we paddies come!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Holy illegal recceing Map boy look over there! Did that car just hit a postman!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
If you look at the two pictures you'd think they were totally lost!:laugh: Tom on top of the car"Jaysus Ronan,I can see the f eckin' stage from here look it's over there!"
Ronan in picture two. "Well have a another look at the map because I can see the hairpin right at the trees over there,and I'm a famous navigator so I should know!!"

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Serious Homies signing the list now!

Lookie here

I hope the names of famous drivers on there are real and true- much love to the Billy Coleman Mac Daddy Top Homie for adding his signature to this list, he got our backs homie in this gang warfare that is the battle for a WRC date.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts