RallyForums.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after having a proper look through the list again there & the mitchelstown boys are gonna be busy wit the reseeding & reorganising of the running order of most of the field.....

Taught they would have learned from their stuff up last year.

Whats the point of having a seedings group if its not gonna be used 2 its potential !!

·
Registered
144 Posts
sh1t

sh1t is the word for the seeding . the sh1t is giong to hit the fan on sat evening at signing on...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Cooooooooooool

I wont be around but could we get it on Pay Per View?

Tipperary Forestry Seeding 2006 Smackdown Bring on the pineapple and mango and grapefruit:laugh:

Live and exclusive on TWC

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
as he is 2nd last maybe he sent in his entry a bit late :roll:

everyone is quick to slate a club dont see to many of ye here on a monday thanking the marshalls and officals for orgizing a rally for you to take part in :mad:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've no doubt it will be a good rally Fat boy but y bother there heads doing the seeding when there only gonna make a bags of it......... Thats what the seeding group s there 4 let them do it the fool proof way & then let them take the slack if there's any problems. People will never & i stress NEVER be 100% satisfied but y not try slove a problem b4 it happens...........

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Myself and Conor Kelly are seeded at d very end of d field cause we only sent in our entry Tuesday!! I was talking to the COC yesterday on the phone and he said there'll be no problems getting a re-seed.
There are a few guys seeded a bit far down the field alrite but I presume some of them must have been late with the entry. I'm sure the Tipp club will have no problems accommodating anyone looking for a re-seed.................

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport

everyone is quick to slate a club dont see to many of ye here on a monday thanking the marshalls and officals for orgizing a rally for you to take part in :mad:
Why can't you make a point or reply to a post without throwing out the same oul crap about "why don't you marshal,why don't you organise etc.etc. Heard it all before,agree with it, but getting fed up of having it thrown out at every turn.
Don't worry about my committment to rally organisation Fat Boy,anyone on here who knows me knows about my work rate.How about yours???

As for late entry being the reason....that's what closing dates are for!!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
GO PAT GO PAT RA RA RA GO PAT:laugh::laugh::laugh: DEEP BREATHS IN, GET IT ALL OFF YOUR CHEST, AND OUT

·
Registered
734 Posts
Anyone who knows or takes an interst in rallying knows Pat4WD puts in a tremendous amount of effort, actually a commendable amount of his effort and spare time into other peoples rallying. If he aint marshalling he is on a control I Have never actually meet the man spectating.
So Pat you tell him BOY.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
i have no idea who you are pat and i dont want to :caution:
i never said anything about you or your commitment to rallying :caution:
so calm down there i dont talk about marshalling or tell people to marshall
i used to marshall and orginse rallys qurries sprints and was very deeply involved with a motor club but i have more important stuff going on in my life at present so i cant

and my point was valid it was a late entry

and no one comes on here on a monday to thank the marshalls the all are quick to complain and you wonder why people like me wont marshall anymore :caution:

Originally posted by pat4wd

Why can't you make a point or reply to a post without throwing out the same oul crap about "why don't you marshal,why don't you organise etc.etc. Heard it all before,agree with it, but getting fed up of having it thrown out at every turn.
Don't worry about my committment to rally organisation Fat Boy,anyone on here who knows me knows about my work rate.How about yours???

As for late entry being the reason....that's what closing dates are for!!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
TREVOR WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RALLYING:laugh::laugh: YOU OLD SMOOTHIE

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i used to marshall and orginse rallys qurries sprints and was very deeply involved with a motor club but i have more important stuff going on in my life at present so i cant

and no one comes on here on a monday to thank the marshalls the all are quick to complain and you wonder why people like me wont marshall anymore :caution:

I thought you said it was because there's more important stuff going on in your life,not because nobody would ring you on Monday morning to say thanks!:p

[Edited on 26-3-2006 by pat4wd]

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by pat4wd

I thought you said it was because there's more important stuff going on in your life,not because nobody would ring you on Monday morning to say thanks!:p

[Edited on 26-3-2006 by pat4wd]
not going down the whole why people dont marshall road i never asked anyone to ring me to say thanks
i'm just saying no one ever comes on here to thank the marshalls or control people just to complain about them :caution:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyway, getting back to the original topic.
The seeding Group supplied the organisers with one of the best researched lists we have ever done. We seeded 90 out of 111 supplied to us. I sent it back and was told they would have a look at it and they would send us back a copy of the final list for our opinion. Still waiting for it..... Got loads of phone calls during last week asking what were we up to? i told those who rang me that it wasn't our list that was used and in fairness to the organisers they said that they didn't use it.
Got a few more calls Sunday morning and judging from the calls i got the club might have used the list afterall.
Would love to see the start list if any one has a copy.
Roll on Wicklow, one of two clubs who actually used the list as supplied last year.

John Brennan

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was some stones the be marshaling out there yesterday Jonn the weather was so bad u just wanted 2 get out of it but the way the cars were running on the road u could never tell when we were getting 2 the end of em the numbers were everywhere

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thats true patrick we were running well inside the top ten going into the last stage but on the road we where near the back of the feild. Fair play to everyone who marshaled out there in those conditions yesterday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts