RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calm drive by the Donnelly..Hard luck to the others who didnt finish and had problems..Dam it boland bet austin by 2 secs..great driving by both.

I would also like to say that the NERS results website was excellent all weekend..very fast,times were up almost as soon as the car finished the stage!!

·
Colin O'Keeffe
700 Posts
well done Genie, and well done to Roy White who came 1st in groupN and 6th overall, great result for him after all the troubles last year.:yahoo:

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to see mchale on a quicker pace..he should go even better in killarney!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
well done all :cheers: group N was heads :wacko::crazy:

:moo:

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
Final results by the looks of it

1-Eugene Donnelly-2.35.21.0
2-Eamon Boland-2.36.55.0
3-Austin MacHale-2.36.59.0
4-Gareth Jones-2.39.13.8
5-Tim McNulty-2.40.36.0
6-Roy White-2.44.56.6 (grpN winner)
7-Colm Murphy-2.45.16.8 (grpN 2nd)
8-James Cullen-2.45.21.7 (grpN 3rd)
9-John McGlaughlin-2.45.55.1 (grpN 4th)
10-Gary Jennings-2.46.00.9 (grpN 5th)

Yet another great win by "The Genie"

[Edited on 17-4-2006 by gee]

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he would want to notch up a lot more wins first.

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Hip Hip Hurray .....:yahoo: :yahoo:Another brilliant result for the best rallyteam on this island ...Well done Genie and Paul ( and their back-up team). Congratulations to all the other finishers too ...to quote a Top 5 Pop song : "things can only get better ,can only get better":whistle::whistle::whistle: ( D-Ream circa 1995)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Austin is not doing Killarney, as he is going to Argentina with Gareth.
I hope it is not his last rally, but he put in a good performance and it has been a while since we seen that
Well done Eugene, Roy White also deserves credit for a controlled rally

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
just read this on rallynews "but they were 8 minutes late, and all of a sudden it seemed their Circuit win might be in doubt. However, there was no problem, just a traffic jam at Moville and co driver Paul Kiely had phoned the organisers to explain and they said basically just do your best to get down, there will be no road penalties. "
amazing how my donnelly gets away with it and the kick dmg out wonder has it anything to do with the meteor link?
i know all the donnelly heads will freak but late is late if you or I was 8 mins late at a control we would get Penalties wouldnt matter what delayed us.
and he is no where near the leauge of mchale,maher or fisher to deserve a titan video there is no competition out there anymore.

·
Registered
37 Posts
A bit strange that Donnelly goes missing at the last stage for the second international in a row.He must think we are all eejits!No car was as quick as his this weekend in a straight line and there was some difference between his and Hicklins car.He is a good driver but until he proves himself in a stroke free car he doesn't deserve to be a tarmac titan.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport

amazing how my donnelly gets away with it and the kick dmg out wonder has it anything to do with the meteor link?

i know all the donnelly heads will freak but late is late if you or I was 8 mins late at a control we would get Penalties wouldnt matter what delayed us.
I wont freak at you FB I think you raise an interesting and lucid point:whistle:

TFD also that is an interesting point of view also- But I thought Rab Scrutiny man went on a junket to Germany and said it was real and true

·
Formerly titanicshiloh
328 Posts
drivers must need to be part jedi now to avoid traffic jams. as long as they contact an official to explain the lateness where's the problem. as can1 says the top 10 were late, we gonna have a go about all of them :spam:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by TFD
A bit strange that Donnelly goes missing at the last stage for the second international in a row.He must think we are all eejits!No car was as quick as his this weekend in a straight line and there was some difference between his and Hicklins car.He is a good driver but until he proves himself in a stroke free car he doesn't deserve to be a tarmac titan.
:whistle::whistle: yes of course disqualify all top 10 drivers to keep it fair :wacko: isnt that what everyone wants :wacko: isnt that what irish rallying wants :wacko:

:stupid:
:moo:

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom

TFD also that is an interesting point of view also- But I thought Rab Scrutiny man went on a junket to Germany and said it was real and true
but wasnt that press release released 2 day before he went to belgium to check the engine :wacko:

im not saying he is running a bent car as i dont want to be libal but there are loads of rumours about and the are not going away :surrender:

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
donnelly is now up there :roll: with the best in my eyes.

how many wins he got now? could go for record.........hes the new loeb.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by RS200
donnelly is now up there :roll: with the best in my eyes.

how many wins he got now? could go for record.........hes the new loeb.
what competition has he ???
the itc has the best cars in d world but the drivers let it down
the are all rich businessmen there is no one driving a wrc car on talent the all are paying drivers
i know its allways been like this but there is no competition like machale fisher maher finlay mckinstry and the boys in the 90's donnelly dmg and mcnulty are not the same level as those boys never will be no matter how much money the put into wrc's
thats my opinion anyway

let the :starwars: commence ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts