Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as this post has nothing to do with irish rallying it will and should be moved to the off topic section :laugh:
too much bull on here lately the off topic section should be used for most of it.

·
Premium Member
7,372 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
In protest at the censorship on this site this is my last post.
Is that a promise......?

·
Registered
316 Posts
best of luck

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
it is getting a joke alright, my Group B video that i had on the main page is gone....

sorry admin you must of forgot it was part of the time, loads of deaths. that video was the story of group b and deaths were part of that... it dident show anyone in pain only flames.

the power has gone to the admins head.......

[Edited on 28-3-2006 by anto]

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hey, don't generalise anto !!! I suggest you find out who is removing all of your posts before you accuse all moderators.

[Edited on 29-3-2006 by CiaraC]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Ciara thats great shorthand but for the less computer literate could you please explain

·
Recce Ranger
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by anto
it is getting a joke alright, my Group B video that i had on the main page is gone....

sorry admin you must of forgot it was part of the time, loads of deaths. that video was the story of group b and deaths were part of that... it dident show anyone in pain only flames.

[Edited on 28-3-2006 by anto]
What sort of sick thrills do get out of watching people die!

The mods were right to delete your post.

Gabriel

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by ral.ly
Do we really want to see accidents where people have been injured? I don't - so I removed it.

J

IF COMPETITORS OR SPECTATORS LEARN ANYTHING FROM IT, ITS NOT SO BAD.ANTO DIDNT SENSATIONALISE IT AND IT WAS PART OF RALLYING AT THE TIME. JUST TRYING TO TAKE A BALANCED VIEW, ONLY MY OPINION

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by anto

Tell me about it my man i have posts removed left right and centre Its just a bitta craic lads and everyone should no not to take nything personal The COPPE agrement says I am responsible for my own posts so let that be so and give me some freedom of speech for pineapple sake

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Given the level of encouragement and indeed the level of discouragement from some sectors after careful consideration and a discussion with my shrink it has been decided to return for two reasons. Firstly because a lot of folk like what I have to say and secondly cos a lot of folk don't like what I have to say and it to those latter characters I have this to say: I know who you are and I will be rattling your cages at every opportunity I have-prepare for topical abuse you puffin heads.

I am back-let battle commence:starwars:

·
Registered
866 Posts
welcome homie check out the new smilies ;):spam::peace::whip::whistle::stupid::bigkiss::detective::question::drink::drool::pics:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:springer: anto doesnt like caps lock ruby. he bites :mad:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Its not caps lock-I am shouting so all can hear-I'm back, I'm back-tra la la:clap:

[Edited on 1-4-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
866 Posts
ok sorry i can not hear very well tonight :washmouth:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.