Rally Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow 'petrol - heads'.... The REAL Middle East Driver is BACK !

I've been away on business only to return to my desktop to find that the 'Office-Wag'.. has been playing with my RallyForum title etc......
Silly me for leaving it live when I left..... that explains all the questions about Irish Rallying my colleagues asked each time I phoned or emailed the office !!

The pic was of one of the reception lasses !

I have to admit ... I did eventually see the funnyside of it when I read some of the posts :yes:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
You evil,heartless cow :stupid:

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
I'm totally lost now?????????

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Middle East was playing away and when he came back discovered someone else was playing away(with his computer) But the intruder had left a few sticky fingers among the younger members of the forum with a pic of herself as an avatar and now people think middle east may be a ladyboy and is getting calls from both sexes,confusing or what!!!!!! :wacko:

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
does that mean we need another poll to decide

·
Registered
866 Posts
:oops::oops: i think he is talking a pile of [email protected] :whip: he is just bored of the wemen/man chat :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

:moo: :moo:

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
Originally posted by half bull half hiefer
:oops::oops: i think he is talking a pile of [email protected] :whip: he is just bored of the wemen/man chat :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

:moo: :moo:
i think your right brian, have a look at his/her history of posts ,alot are very late at night for someone to be still working.

:starwars::whip::starwars:

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
I'm totally lost, talk sense man or women, i don't know, awk i'm just going to give up!!!

ANYWAY back to business what about this one series rite emough???

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sorry eddie! i dont have a clue who M.E.D is?? anyway who do you think it is? To be honest i really havent got the foggiest!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts