Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the car in Donegal this weekend is going to be in Kingspan colours?

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
isn't the competition winner from Donegal Rally sitting with Donnelly this weekend? AFAIK an inexperienced person who never navigated before won it too. That's probably why he won't be competing officially, or in a brand new car for that matter!

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
the corolla is going on saturday for definite.bro's for mcgeehans on friday morning to do the quaters for saturday;);)

·
Formerly spin doc
463 Posts
Originally posted by rallyretro
isn't the competition winner from Donegal Rally sitting with Donnelly this weekend? AFAIK an inexperienced person who never navigated before won it too. That's probably why he won't be competing officially, or in a brand new car for that matter! [/
quote]
He has Experience of navigating but long time ago.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hay Abe-I will be into you and Barney soon for the grapics on my new Golf-I promised Barney some work after he helped me out a few weeks back with other thing(Shssss-it a secret) Also been keeping my eyes out for a 1/43 Astra for you-no luck so far.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is my understanding the WRC cars are not allowed to be sweepers on Irish rallies-its in the regulations from what I was told-so how is Eugene doing 00 car duties?

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Hay Abe-I will be into you and Barney soon for the grapics on my new Golf-I promised Barney some work after he helped me out a few weeks back with other thing(Shssss-it a secret) Also been keeping my eyes out for a 1/43 Astra for you-no luck so far.
cheers:D
howd the wee secret work out??

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
One thing I have to say, it's great for the Irish Tarmac championship to have someone like Donnelly to win it. You see him in the service area in Cork, he's in the middle of a battle for the championship and he's outside signing posters and pictures, getting pictures taken, just a real genuine guy. Also a fella who only a few yrs ago was rallying a G3, he's brought a breath of fresh air to the championship over the last few yrs.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yip still in mcgeehans shed along with 2 corollas 1 celica and the bda although think mcgeehan owns the bda now
padraic price might own the celica now, not sure
eugene is taking the kam651 car to donegal although not in kingspan colours but some local company is sponsoring him for the event

1 - 20 of 30 Posts