RallyForums.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GAP

Well can no man woman or child give this man a run for his money i know theirs only 7 stages done but he has got a lead of just over a min up the genie :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:stupid::stupid:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yeah he was on a good pace but it would have been tighter if tim and derek hadnt had problems. Eugene had a good day and hope it continues to monday.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Lets not count our chickens just yet-still a long way to go and it could be jinxed by these pedictions. All it takes is one slip and the weather is bad tomorrow

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Eugene usually goes better than anyone else in the wet.

There is a man who can and has given Eugene a run for his money but he had to pull out of the top spot ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
As ray said , he can drive conservativily and walk to the win because all his rivals are having such bad luck and he nevers has any

·
Registered
54 Posts
He!s the best in the business give credit where credits due cool calm and collective is what i would say. dont 4get that he is still in that out dated car

·
Colin O'Keeffe
700 Posts
hes probly the most fearless irish driver at the moment, know no fear coming to some corners, aka Donegal last year, jaysus.. that was savage control near that drop.. i probly would of passed out with fear :yes:
in fiarness to the man, he got an 'old' car and got great developments to it and hes using it.. hes just totally talented.. but he does put alot of work into the driving, testing nd stuff...imagine him in an S11, he'd have a 7 min lead on the COI hehe :yahoo:

[Edited on 16-4-2006 by Ctdprep]

[Edited on 16-4-2006 by Ctdprep]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts