Rally Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up tonight. We booked to go out to sweden and was just looking to know if anybody else was going out and for anybody who has been out to make any recommendations as to which are the best stages to catch?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I am heading over. Flying out on Wednesday and back on Sunday.

Checked the weather forecast and the coldest morning will be Sunday morning when it will drop to as low as -17 around Hagfors:eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
went over last year, brill rally.

u will never see anything else like it in your life.

i will look out my program and tell u which stages to go and watch!

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers David.
Yea we are flying out on wednesday too from Dublin and coming back on the monday. Where did you get the weather forecast from Ciara? Was trying to see if we would be getting much snow!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I did a search for 'weather forecast in hagfors' on google. It is showing the possibility of more snow on Thursday and Friday. There is already some in the area.

Are you flying direct ?

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must give it a look.
No we are going dublin - luton - stockholm. Was the only combination that would work without spending a night in the airport!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ahh right, I am going Dublin-Stanstead-Gothenberg. Stockholm Vasteras is closer but this is the only way I could go as I need to be out there as early as possible on Wednesday and need to be back in Ireland on Sunday evening.I'll miss the 2nd run through the stage on Sunday morning though :(

Hope you have a good rally tyreman :)

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea u too ciara. we dont get into stockholm till 11pm then we have the drive to get to the place where we are staying so its looking like just a few hours sleep before the shakedown kicks off!! but sure thats all part of the fun!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey tyreman, hope you have a freezing time, and don't spend all your time thinking about the friends you left at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks gti180, am sure there will be a few phone calls made just to let you know how we are getting on!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
You could also fly Direct from Shannon to Skavsta, which is one of Ryanair's "Stockholm" airports which is 100k south of Stockholm.
Flights out Thursday evening back Tuesday for just over hundred euro still available today.

·
Registered
469 Posts
wel so u say its the best rally to go to im headin off on wednesday morning to go to it lookin forward to it everyone has a good word of it :):):):)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts