Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gareth mchale must def not be doing galway he is on the entrylist for sweden. fair play to the guyhttp://www.swerally.se/se,anmalan06.html

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whta do ye mean he bottles it. goes off????

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
id be suprised if he turned up.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
somebody on the forum has to know and im getting impatient:laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Relaxez Vous Davi-have a Cadburys carmel-In the greath big scheme of things: DOES IT RTEALLY MATTER if he goes or not.

[Edited on 8-1-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry ruby:laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Terrible to be betting money on the young mans plans, scurrrilous to be casting doubt on his intentions at this early stage in his WRC adventure! Perhaps he is trying to gather the funding to go to do this rally, for shame on you all!!!!:mad: It must cost a lot to go do Monte,

Why wouldnt he take his fine Focus WRC to this rally and attempt WRC superstardom, its snow joke!!!

Why why why would he bottle it! He is our next great white hope you know!!! He wouldnt let us down, heros dont do that (except Robbie leaving Take That, Cian O Connor giving his horse Red Bull and Ketamine, Michelle Smith De Bran Flake also with the Ketamine in the little tinkle container, Roy Keane on abandoning his national team, Kate Moss shattering my illusion that the world of haute cautre was a predominaantly noble and wholsome morally driven industry, Miley having an affair on Biddy in that Wicklow epic Glenroe) OK sorry heros let us down, but not Gareth, why would he bother putting in the entry then if he wasnt going?

Not that long ago you were all so behind him when he was in the running and then for the moment of sucess in the Coleman pagent. Yet now you just sneer!!!!

Bottles it.................as if?? He is a brave and accomplished young pilot, his 04 performances show that, and now the doubters have shown themselves.............

"Et tu Ciara C"

Fair weather friends the lot of you.

Dont worry Gareth I got your back homie! Im willing you on to turn up in Sweeden and win all round you. (unless KPL turns up and then your in trouble mate I reckon on past meetings he has the edge on you........by a wee bit)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Not sneering in the slightest Trops.

I saw it in my tea leaves last night. It just came to me like a bolt out of the blue, divine inspiration if you like. I can't describe it, but I sat up really quickly and said "Gareth won't do Sweden" and I am willing to bet that my premonition is accurate ;)

Sooo, the question is..... are you willing to bet against me ?????? lol

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I dont bet, its against my moral fabric, there is toooo much insider trading in the world to risk a bet on such matters.

Im just disapointed that the swell of support in the aftermath of the Coleman pagent is wavering:eek:

Be it through Black magic or other wise such premonitions are confidence shattering..................

I rang psychics hotline dot ie, you know the ones that do the advert on tv about Irelands first astronaut being possible if you just phone the 15 € a minute phone line I asked them about gareth and Sweeden, hoping they would be impartial, I waited ten minutes while they boiled the kettle, but then the milk was sour so they reverted to a crystal ball.

and lo! they said that there is a 59% chance he will do Sweeden, in a Subaru, and Tommi Makkinen will be servicing for him?

I dont know how they could have seen that? Every one knows Tommi is a tractor mechanic????????????

Then the mists clouded again and they said that Bosco and his Mammy (Donna the laser and her be spectacled fiery haired brother Joe the Euro Spa rejects) would win in Sweeden, but I think that was about the Eurovision rather than the rally????

Ignore the tea leaves Gareth!! do Sweeden do us proud, in Gareth we trust (seriously) As the Irish Independant so clearly stated, you are the only driver competing on a serious outside Ireland in 2006.

Rory Galligan good luck with the orienteiring thingy you are doing in the woods of middle England.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Trops, Trops, Trops...

You should know that you don't put your trust in these fly by night tarot or psychic lines. They are only in it for the money you know. They are not naturally 'gifted'.

I will go to my regular psychic and see if she can back up my theory..... I'll let you know.

My support of Gareth has not waivered at all. Call it a 'hunch' :D

[Edited on 9-1-2006 by CiaraC]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I still say he will be in a Grp N Subaru with Makkinen serving for him out of a trailer on a Valtra 246 Series tractor.

Unless your hunch is Equine Dental Styleeeee?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Hey CiaraC-do your tea leaves have next Wednesdays lotto-I am trying to break in to rallying after all

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I've set my sights on the EuroMillions and I'll be keeping the numbers to myself thanks. If you have a sponsorship proposal done up, sure send it along and I'll consider it ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts