RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on sperrinsphotography site that there was a subaru tet in the cooley mountains (blue S10). Does anyone know who was testing the car?

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
you beat me to it i was just going to say the same it looks very like him dont reconise the car thou is it s9 or s10 the 54 plate would mean its a 04 car :dunno:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ya one pictute there looks like Andys race suit. He wasnt expecting to see a photographer id say when he spun it round pretty quick over the brow.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
maybe kenny Mc sold the car that harrison spent the year trying to wreck and the s8 that has sat in the shead all year and bought a s10

or did ollie o donovan buy the s8 ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
it was driven by the subaru test driver hagstrom, they were trying to get the best set up for irish tar for next years customers...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
It IS an S11.

It was driven by Janni Passonen and Mr Nesbitt, and other Irish drivers.;)

They were there for 3 days.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
And Sperrins photogaphy just happened to be there-yea right. Thats all we need-another bloody Subaru on Irish roads. If that is Nesbitt he could show a bit more imagination in his choice of car. Like a Subaru is hardly the only rally car in the world now is it!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
deffinetly looks like nesbitt! i hope hes on the road back to doing a full title assault next year! would be great to see him back. i think the reason for subarus being more popular over here is maybe because the subaru is more suited to the conditions etc etc.... just a thought!

·
Registered
866 Posts
i think theres only a small number of drivers able to drive it properly :p:eek::roll::cool::yes:;):)

·
Registered
866 Posts
so is this s11 a lot quicker or what? whats the upgrade in spec from the s10?

who over hear is going to buy one? kenny? dmg? gass? mcshea? bennet? mcglaughlin?

:dunno::cool::laugh::D:eek:;):idea::yes:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
im buying one! and all 4wheels come with it too! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts