Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which of the two super gp n wondercars are going to win killarney? i,m taking my 5 euro out of the post office and puttin it on the evo::

·
Registered
866 Posts
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:moo:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Originally posted by rallyfan
subaru-murphy....no reliability in the new evos.
That's why they've figured so prominently at the sharp end of the leaderboard for the opening events of the series, is it? :whistle:

[Edited on 18-4-2006 by Jimmy Page]

·
Registered
866 Posts
subaru if the subaru in murphys hands keeps going :cheers:

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
As far as i can see they go through more gearboxes than tyres..mainly the newer ones..Its not just my opinion..check up the rally reports..

·
Registered
866 Posts
and ecu's :headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
TROPS IS FOLEY BRINGING ANOTHER SACK OF SPUDS OR THE EEJIT THAT HE WENT SO CLOSE TO WINNING GPN IN GALWAY WITH? IF ITS THE SAME SPUD I WOULD FANCY HIS CHANCES, BUT THE QUICK STAGES SEEM TO SUIT THE EVOS BETTER SO ITS AN EVO FOR ME;):yes:

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Only thr MR evos had trouble with gearboxes, if you wanted to use a dog box on an MR it was necesary to use six speed casings with 5 speed internals. If you invest in a proper dog box and keep rebuilds at correct intervals there is no problem with grarboxes on E9's. The moral of the story...there is no such thing as a cheep dog box!!!

To say the new evo 9's give trouble with gearboxes is c**p!!!! Obviously misinformed!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
COULDNT DO A RECCE BECAUSE OF RUNNING CARS IN ROSCOMMON SO HAD TO SCRAP ENTRY BECAUSE BUSINESS HAS TO COME FIRST,SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. SAY HE S MAD FOR TAR IN KILLARNEY WITH THE BAG OF SPUDS

·
Registered
223 Posts
you cant relly ask is a subaru or evo going to win the lakes there is so many evo's compared to subaru's in group n but for the Lakes i think Ring has an outside chance he is very much the local man and top of the range machine.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
RING HASNT BEATEN THE EVOS AT NATIONAL LEVEL SO WILL HE BE ABLE ON THE INTERNATIONALS, A BIG STEP UP AND KELLEHER WOULD BE FAVOURITE OF THE NATIONAL REGULARS IF HE GETS THAT HAIRCUT TO STOP HIM OVERHEATING. MURPHY DRIVING AT HIS LIMIT TO STAY AHEAD AND HAS BEEN KNOWN TO MARK A FEW PANELS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
foleys sack of spuds cant run cars and recce stages @ the same time, unfortunately, they were looking forward to the battle on the circuit, probably would have won too:yahoo:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts