Rally Forums banner

Stormont Super Special

6K views 50 replies 32 participants last post by  spud117 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I just had a look at ticketmaster and rally ireland site and cant find anything to say where the seats are at stormount or where the spectaters are allowed to stand! maybe i missed something,i know some of the R,I, organisers will read this,,, if i didnt miss something on one of those two sites, i think this is something that needs adressed quickly, how can they expect people to pay for tickets when they dont know what they are getting for their money? I hope people see these comments as constructive criticism, and hope its not a reflection of things to come!

#6 ·
The seating is tiered,is close to the road, and will allow you to see slighly more, but i reckon, - personal view - the standing option is better, its like an inner triangle,so able to walk to few different spots, bare in mind it will be dark, and viewing will be limited anyway, like most rallies. there seems to be a bit of effort going into this stage, and other attractions, I will definitely go now i have a bit of an insight to it all.....

Was not so sure before, but now committed...

Some will complain on the price, cheap price to pay with rest of the rally free..get the hands in the pockets and get down there.. EARLY i reckon.

#7 ·
Five or six of us are lookin to get tickets for this too but not a clue which ones to buy? Any know any more since this was first posted? Like which stand would be better. Looks like A is sold out and onto b now in ticketmaster.

Wondering we'll see more standing or seated, just wanna see as much as possible.

Anyone know if the stage/stand are being set up atm in stormont?

As for those on about cost Id be happy to pay for what I saw at Donegal and Cork this year. Can only imagine how good this will be.

Cheers Lads

#13 ·
Pay inta get serviced ....fook sake, There wuz me thinkin, not only was I gettin carried around 'the services' by a posse of 'tyre-less rally p.r. chicks'( Albeit-the 'not-so-good-lookin Wans')..but hey, I might hav ' won her if ' I had entered..... the rally that is !

#23 ·
the show in total from about 5 til ten ish, the stage probably 7 til 9ish depending on it running smoothly

the section B seating is just down close too the statue corner where from the start it heads before turning right up a straight towards a sq/hairpin R to the main building straight... Quite good area...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.