Rally Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that sickens my arse

even more than the mystery flu that appears as an excuse (every rally) for some drivers when it comes time to give a quote to rallynews.

Anyway the thing that sickens my arse is pictures of drivers pretending to punch/strangle each other.

Case and point Flat to the Mat this week

Genie palyfully punches and happy happy happy laughing Mc Nulty.

Im not laughing, seen it before yawn yawen.

Nesbitt does it pretty much every rally!

Boring boring boring

typical example the Circuit last year before the last stage when their was the hour long wait to start St Angelo (when the stage was clear anyway!)

Nesbitt was showing off to the assembled crowd and started to "pretend mess fight" at DMG, now you could see DMG had no more interest- he was there to win a rally (something Nesbitt was obviously finding hard to come to terms with!!!)

All the sheep laughed as Nesbitt had DMG in this stupid messy headlock, oh how funny it was (except DMG didnt make a fool of himself by trying to reciprocate Nesbits gay WWE smack down moves!!!)

Then DMG goes out and blitzes Nesbitt on the last stage to take the rally while Nesbitt and the S9 are wrestling with hen shit in the farm yard of the stage.

Point being I think these photos are stupid and boring and so C Beebies.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Its just male bonding Strop-silly I know-in reality they can't stand each other. Now if it was bonding with Pirelli Girls-that would be a different story.:)

[Edited on 30-1-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who cant stand who?

I never said they were real and true WWF enemies- its just stupid camera showboating- go and be on Jackass if your that stuck for stupid gay pretend violence!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok sorry its a quality pic_ Mc Klein would be envious of it and Hulk Hogan will fear for his eponymous status.

And Rally Retro you have my name wrong.....................again.

Read it in reverse (if you can) and then it will make abundant sense.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Now you lot leave Strop alone-its my job to slag him off-Poor wee lamb can't get out-he is a student and has to study and go to bed early so he won't fall asleep during his politics lectures-Isint that right stop:p

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
You clearly dont get my humour when I call you stroppytom, lol

As for the usage of such photos, I would defend photographers for that. IMO they are more interesting than a standard mug shot, and people do get lightly entertained by seeing drivers in a light you wouldnt normally, ie, having a bit of banter among other drivers. Would you rather think of them as complete enemies and that they don't mingle, chat and indeed slag each other off light heartedly?

I'll ask you this, what type of photos of the drivers, while not competing, would you actually like to see?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What storm was that? was the weather not good?

I dont blame the photographers, I just think that these mess fighting photos are sooooooooooo last year, or even the year before that,

good pics of drivers not in competition mode look like this..........

http://www.roydempster.com/album.asp?AlbumID=348&offset=9

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Id say the 15yr retired navigator might win?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont have a boyfriend, Im far too ugly,

my forum name has nothing to do with any genital part, perhaps you might read it again more closely and if you still cant read the letters in a co herrent manner I suggest you look at this site,

Click here you poor boy

it may help you, poor you its a terrible affliction and my genuine heartfelt sympathy goes to you

Just because I happen to think that site showcases good pics of drivers in non competion you assume Im trying to promote a boyfriend? I dont know any of the photographers on the site so Im not promoting anyone, and if they wanted me to Im currently so broke they couldnt afford me, interesting that your warped little mind would assume sexual dysfunction?

Perhaps you might resort to funny little jibes about making cups of tea now...................that is your normal retort isnt it?

[Edited on 2-2-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Registered
619 Posts
jaysus boy,

did I hit a bit too close to the mark?

I apologise profusely.

(but it is 2006 - having a boyfriend os nothing to be ashamed of these days. I hear that ye can even get married)

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
It seems my post about the storm in Ennis got pulled-some folk don't like to be reminded of the truth

1 - 17 of 17 Posts