Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was Down the pub last night and heard that stephen murphy or maybe noel redmond had aquired a focus for the coming year? Could anybody shed any light on this or is it another vicious rumour??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I heard that there is a Focus in a garage out near the spud fields and airplanes in Swords, and it has Murphys name on it?

Now it could be wrong as fuck???

Silly Season and all that?

[Edited on 5-1-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On a serious note i just heard he had got one, just from a fairly relible source thats all and just wanted to know did any1 hear anything bout it....so no need to take the p**s... not startin any rumours theres enough of that goin on.... Silly Season and all that as you say....

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
How am I taking the piss?

Does the guy who runs Stephen Murphy not have his workshop near Swords, which would be in between the airport and the spud fields of County Dublin?????????????

So tell me how am I taking the piss?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
How am I taking the pineapple?

Does the guy who runs Stephen Murphy not have his workshop near Swords, which would be in between the airport and the spud fields of County Dublin?????????????

So tell me how am I taking the pineapple?
Did anyone consider it was another Mc Hale Focus

1= Austy
2=????
3=Gareth

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:roll: Sorry Tropsrotom.... Didn,t know where his workshop was when you mentioned spud fields taught you were takin the pineapple!! yeah was talkin to the guy i heard it off this evening and he reckons its a focus it was under a cover but he half spotted the livery on it obviously same name on it as the subaru?? if he taught it was murphys?

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
if anyone was buying it it would be redmond murphy would just be using the car heard a rumor b4 that nigel hickland was susposed to be renting the s9 for the national and redmond was going to buy a focus.
i did hear redmond say he has tested a focus and was planning to test one again so you never know ?

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Well he was quoted in RallyNews last year saying that he was considering of Focus for 2005.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Redmond himself has said if he could get murphy to commit to at least four rallies for this year and pay up front he would buy a focus... are you sure it is not for barrable the car you saw...also remember there is only 5 05 spec focus's available so at this stage they cant be many left...boland has one bought..mchale...perez...some lad in france that had an 03 has bought another so that only leaves one 05 spec left...so who has bough it...redmond...barrable...KPL...Paddy White... my bet its none of them that they all missed the boat...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
The lad in France is actually from Belgium and his name is Peter Tsjoen.

Im sure Murphys car is hidden out there in Swords

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
is peter tsjoen not driving for the vk stobart juinor team ??? is that how he got the drive because he bought a car and also him and matt wilson are listed in 04 spec focus i thought there was'nt a proper 05 spec car as the were working on the new one ?
if mchale and boland are still waiting for there cars maybe there only being built new maybe???

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Peter is doing some rounds on the VK Stobart team alright in one of there cars, and he did not buy an 05 car he bought an 02 car.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
maybe Ray Breen is updating his car for an 05 spec car?? and thats who is getting the last focus, KPl,barrible,Redmond and paddy white all could have 03 or 04 spec cars bought:idea:

·
Registered
19 Posts
was just in Tom Gaghans workshop today....3 focuses all plain white fully painted inside and out... all looked as if were fully rebuilt or even new..............

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
PD, get the reg numbers and I will tell you who owns them and what spec they are.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts