RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER BIRR TODAY THE STAFFORD COUSINS I BELIVE ARE A REAL CONTENTION FOR THIS YEARS GROUP N, ONLY THERE SECOND TIME IN A 4WD CAR, AND TO WIN GROUP N AND FORTH OVERALL. BEST OF LUCK TO THEM

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
ian barrett was matching and beating them till he had gearbox troubles it was his first time out with a new dog box he will go well next weekend in mayo
grpN will be very intresting in mayo dont think mcurran will get it all his own way anyone know what car he is out in 8.5 or 9?????

before i get my head bitten off:yes: it still was a great drive by james he will deffo be on the pace

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Mike Curran might have something to say about that
say about what ??? i just said he wont have it all his own way and lenord was no where in galway cant see him walking anything only maybe round the block with the missus:laugh::laugh:

9 is the way to go mike them 8.5's are so last year :p
i know where you can get a good one ready for mayo and all

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Rallying is a wonderfull sport and may i just remind everyone here that anything can happen! no point fighting beforehand eh>? fight after for all i cae but why waste time and effort beforehand!!! GRP N will always be closely fought! Im sure MIKE will agree!! No matter what rally and wherever it may be its always a good battle!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just hope Phillp Morrow does not show up a teach yous boys all a lesson ok he had trouble in galway but was not far away with the regulars neither was j mc gaughlin 4 his first showing on paddys tar:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by spudulica
lucky foley is only doing the internationls
Hell yeah!

Micheal Curran all the way!!!

Kelleher will get quick too- remember how quick he was in Limerick last year.

Few other dark horses there too.

Mayo will be good.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by Halfshaft Man
Just hope Phillp Morrow does not show up a teach yous boys all a lesson ok he had trouble in galway but was not far away with the regulars neither was j mc gaughlin 4 his first showing on paddys tar:p:p:p:p:p:p
Morrow is a wild quick man in the slippy stuff but he still needs miles on dry tar- but when he does move the box junctions back because he will be going fair hard lads!

Who is this Paddy fella? would he let anyone have a lend of his tar?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Staffords Clutch was slipping on the last 4 stages!! still managed a great finish!! Staffords to win National Group N! Delighted he proved himself this weekend, might shut a few mouths on this forum!!! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
i would agree that Stafford is a very good pilot .However lookin at the times Darragh Raftery was only 5 secs behind them .That is miles away from the Grp n pace.Curran ,Ring and Fannin always trounce Raftery.

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
As Annie said, clutch started slippin on ss5, lads were prayin it would hold out, told McGrath to go ahead of them on the last stage incase he caught them the cluych had got that bad. Also, they were only in the car to rack up some miles, next weekend is the bigger picture. Once again, best of luck to the boys, they will be one of the main contenders for the up and coming season.

·
Simon Gillespie
414 Posts
I have to say Mr Stafford is a quick pilot! Only his 2nd outing in GrpN, can't wait until he gets used to it and my guess would be he'll be on a mental pace!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Foley and his excellent co driver will win Grp N on Rally Ireland- with no Colm Murphy there then no homie could stop them.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Stafford is a serious pilot and proved his critics wrong in birr this weekend he will be a serious contender in group N this year make no mistake, best of luck boys

1 - 20 of 44 Posts