Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the craic stages in Mayo under 4 ft of snow???

is this real and true???

This could be brilliant- Cold but brilliant!!

Never saw a Snow rally- it looked good craic on the RAC back in the days.

Will it get worse or better?
Marshalls can throw snow balls at dick head spectators.;)

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Apparently the organisers have bought a few bobsleds-just in case. :roll:

[Edited on 3-3-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C, mon is there loads of snow or what??

I want to go if its a snow rally!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why cant I say Homies?

Perhaps you dont understand its meaning or significance?

HOMIES...............

"Crowd of friends from the street, ghetto, hood, club, block, or other"

are we not all friends on here? In so far as we can make friends over a vdu?

Perhaps Homies only refers to men so maybe you are insulted as you are a big girl and find it sexist? Possible origin from the French word Hommes which translates to "Men", as in "Pour Hommes"; for men.

One thing I know Homies are the opposite of Haters!

Tell you what I will stop sayin Homies if you stop saying Zeplin rule...................

Last I checked Zeplin were not in any form a monarch (or sovereign leader) or ruler or head of state. Monarchs almost always inherit their titles and are rulers for life, what title have they inherited??? Historically monarchs have been more or less absolute rulers. What Geographical area do they rule? I would suggest none? Modern monarchs are often figureheads with little power. Have they ANY power However, there are others with substantial or absolute power. But Not Led Zeplin. Monarchs usually represent a larger monarchical system which has established rules and customs regarding succession, duties, and powers. Is metal a monarchial system and maybe they wished they ruled that? A nation ruled by a monarch is called a monarchy.

Monarchs would be dictatrs and not let peeps use words like Homie.:dunno:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Zeppelin, man, Zeppelin. The word is clearly written in front of you, and you still manage to spell it wrong.:eek:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Dawg

I is bad at spellink so I is

but that what hapens when you is an idiot! what pointlessly ranting does fur ewe

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Why cant I say Homies?

Perhaps you dont understand its meaning or significance?

HOMIES...............

"Crowd of friends from the street, ghetto, hood, club, block, or other"

are we not all friends on here? In so far as we can make friends over a vdu?

Perhaps Homies only refers to men so maybe you are insulted as you are a big girl and find it sexist? Possible origin from the French word Hommes which translates to "Men", as in "Pour Hommes"; for men.

One thing I know Homies are the opposite of Haters!

Tell you what I will stop sayin Homies if you stop saying Zeplin rule...................

Last I checked Zeplin were not in any form a monarch (or sovereign leader) or ruler or head of state. Monarchs almost always inherit their titles and are rulers for life, what title have they inherited??? Historically monarchs have been more or less absolute rulers. What Geographical area do they rule? I would suggest none? Modern monarchs are often figureheads with little power. Have they ANY power However, there are others with substantial or absolute power. But Not Led Zeplin. Monarchs usually represent a larger monarchical system which has established rules and customs regarding succession, duties, and powers. Is metal a monarchial system and maybe they wished they ruled that? A nation ruled by a monarch is called a monarchy.

Monarchs would be dictatrs and not let peeps use words like Homie.:dunno:

homies comes from homeboy which is used by african americans to greet each other, they also use the n word when greeting each other generally , if you are of the caucasian persuasion its best not to use this terminology,

eg white person to black person
''yo homie whats poppin son''

black person IN MR T VOICE
''WHAT HELL ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT WHITE BOY WHY U PRETENDIN LIKE U KNOW WHASSUP GET YOUR CRAKER ASS OUUTA HERE'':mad:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
what up with saying homie or homeboy come on dont be so serious we are all friends on here! can we not live on here in peace and harmanony?? come on homies lighten up:cool::cool::cool:

strops is trying to keep everyone amused on here and half the time lads slate him, so what if he calls us all homies its not an insult to anyone is it??

·
Registered
316 Posts
everyone just needs to pan out for themselves. i reckon trops is doin social politics in trinners

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
i reckon he is a mad man that has a lot of screws loose upstairs and is doing politics or mental social behavour in college, i will propbably track down poor rubywax and dismember him or something:p:p:p:p only messin homie

jimmy page i dont think its ment to be funny would you prefere to be called "mate" or "Pal" or "Friend" or something like that

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe Im a ******:p

Im here crack a lackin listenin to the new king of Hip Hop "Evil Kanyevil":D

this shit is off the hizzle!!

Im bouncin Im Bouncin!!

Who would think a thread about snow at a rally would turn into a thread about hip hop culture and slang!!:D

Preach Nephew Preach:cool:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Incidentaly has anyone seen Kanyes new video- wow Pammy Anderson looks good in it ! She must have had a full rebuild lately!!

So no Snow in Mayo;)

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
No, I'd like to be addressed as either "sir" or "a chara" (if you're going to, er, keep it real, then don't go yankicising everything).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Incidentaly has anyone seen Kanyes new video- wow Pammy Anderson looks good in it ! She must have had a full rebuild lately!!

So no Snow in Mayo;)
aye pammy has a perfect box alright:caution:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dear Sir

My earlier reprehnesible comments.

Sir I wish to take this opportunity to discuss the above matter- I wish to draw attention to the fact that I was in fact very wrong to have addressed you in such disrespectful language that clealry has been bourne out of unrepentant, dis respectfull, amorral society fashion such as that of the "Hip Hop" culture of that bastion of filth and cultural evil that is the U.S.A.

Such wanton disrespect for my civilised upbringing and such rudeness towards your good self and your impecable character was perhaps on reflection unwarranted.

accept my humblest appologogies and cordial best regards in this appolgetic transmission

toodle pip old chum

·
Registered
133 Posts
So are the stages under 4 foot of snow... Me doing the event and need to no what tyres to bring..... HELP :dunno::dunno::dunno:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts