Rally Forums banner

SCRUTINEERS

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  fidgy 
#1 ·
Have scrutineers ever examined a car in service during an event? Some cars seem to go better after first service and i wondered WHY.

#4 ·
all scrutineers should be in first service checking fire proof thongs and depth of sunvisors!!

Its a serious issue!!

THey should be trained by nasa to ensure that sun visors can be properly measured by accurately taking into account the curvature of the earth and the gravitational pull of the moon.

She is full of rust sir and the cage is made of massey 35 exhaust pipe!!

Yes we are not concerned about that, has it got a homologated indicator bulb and is the glue on the sun visor safe for toddlers???

Serious issues people serious issues!!

also you are not an important scrutineer if you dont have your free rally ireland coat and your 2 vip peron badges from the last 2 rally irelands!! YOU MUST WEAR THEESE BADGES AT ALL TIMES IN SCRUTINY!!!! I mean you are just not a valuable human let alone an important scrutineer if you dont have these importnat monkiers:mad:

[Edited on 22-4-2006 by Windscreen Hooligan]

#5 ·
Originally posted by fidgy
Have scrutineers ever examined a car in service during an event? Some cars seem to go better after first service and i wondered WHY.
How about crews getting used to the stages and their cars and making adjustments in first service once they know how the car behaves? Some drivers don't manage to get many competitive miles due to budget and time restraints? Just a guess........................
Might be better just to spit it out and tell us exactly what you are trying to say?

Noel

#6 ·
Everyone, this is a perfectly legit question and not a finger pointing exercise as in the deleted posts. Did the ka championship a few years ago and we had regular fuel sample checks so all i wanted to know was do the scrutineers ever stand over cars in service because its possible to change your car dramatically in 20 mins of service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.