RallyForums.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SANTA\'S SLED-latest press release

I have just heard and I don't want to be starting any rumors but Santa is out this Saturday in a Prodrive built WRS.

The reindeer have been dumped in favour of a flat four putting out 300 BHP-brake hoof power. Carbon fiber runners and gold leaf jingle bells . You heard it hear first.

YABBA DABBA DOO-HOO HOO HOO.:p

[Edited on 24-12-2005 by rubywax]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The only flat 4 I heard Santa had this Christmas was Rudolph,Donner,Blltzen and Prancer.A collision with a bus I believe! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only three of the reindeer are flat-one is on the critical list.

As for the Corolla pirellis-Don't grip in the snow and the white paint work-sure you would never see it a blizzard-Happy Crimbo Strop-see you for a pint in Galway-you are buying!

[Edited on 22-12-2005 by rubywax]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Only three of the reindeer are flat-one is on the critical list.

As for the Corolla pirellis-Don't grip in the snow and the white paint work-sure you would never see it a blizzard-Happy Crimbo Strop-see you for a pint in Galway-you are buying!

[Edited on 22-12-2005 by rubywax]
I like your style Ruby.Question mark replaced with an exclamation mark and brings a whole new interpretation of the sentence!!!:laugh:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
I have just heard and I don't want to be starting any rumors but Santa is out this Saturday in a Prodrive built WRS.

The reindeer have been dumped in favour of a flat four putting out 300 BHP-brake hoof power. Carbon fiber runners and gold leaf jingle bells . You heard it hear first.

YABBA DABBA DOO-HOO HOO HOO.:p
u hoking in my computer again ruby :laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought I recognised the graphics on the panels-never knew Santa was sponsored by Daz-for whiter whites.:p

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Terrible news-Rudolph is not going to make it and it seems Christmas will be cancelled as a result.

It is possible Colin Mcrae might substitue but apparently he wants a full season and not a one night stand. Keep it real and ....er...true.:p

[Edited on 23-12-2005 by rubywax]

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Terrible news-Rudolph is not going to make it and it seems Christmas will be cancelled as a result.
i heard there was a dispute over what type of hoves he was running at christmastrack last year :laugh:

·
Registered
109 Posts
ya man

he is actually sponsored by the jamaican bobsled team for those of you who did'nt know they are looking to raise their prifile in europe........literally:roll::cool:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just heard the sled was never homolagated so it has been banned from use by the FIS and now Christmas is cancelled indefinitly. Santa is unavailable for comment but a source close to him has said this is typical of the FIS and he s considering running under protest. Regulation 51a-section C clearly states that Christmas happens once a year and is a fixed event in the calender.

THERE WILL BE PRESS RELEASE THIS EVENING WITH AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTO.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I think this is just Santa's PR people stirring it up for the publicity.Santa will take the start ramp and there'll be no scrutiny problems. That's my opinion anyway!!!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Santa has issued the following as a measue of his frustration at the RED tape and apologises for the association with Rudolph.

[/URL][/img]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts