Rally Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when RPM is back on? - or when Galway will be shown

I assume it would be in a couple of weeks bu they dont have anything on their website as yet?:dunno:

·
Registered
62 Posts
it was in flat2themat couple of weeks ago galway is on 23of febuary and gp n is a week later then theres a 5 week gap

·
Anthony Fehily
259 Posts
I spoke to a guy that caught the McNulty accident on Sunday. He gave the tape to RPM, they told him to go onto their website and pick 8 dvds of his choice and that they will be in touch during the week to finalise 'payment' .

Is this normal practice or is he spinning yarns ?

Sounds pretty generous to me.

Waylander and Anihel, what do ye pay for good footage ?:laugh:

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Originally posted by 20valver
I spoke to a guy that caught the McNulty accident on Sunday. He gave the tape to RPM, they told him to go onto their website and pick 8 dvds of his choice and that they will be in touch during the week to finalise 'payment' .

That depends on what you send us. What about a load of footage of that Green Mk2 would it be a good payment???:p Sounds like theres yarns being spun there:dunno:

·
Registered
30 Posts

ID SAY THATS A LOAD OFF BULL. DID MCNULTY RUIN THE CAR OR JUST GO OFF THE ROAD AND GET STUCK???

·
Anthony Fehily
259 Posts
That depends on what you send us. What about a load of footage of that Green Mk2 would it be a good payment???:p [/quote]

Those were the days, afraid shes gone to a new home in Galway so all I have left are the memories !!:(:( And the dvds:laugh::laugh:

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
That depends on what you send us. What about a load of footage of that Green Mk2 would it be a good payment???:p
Those were the days, afraid shes gone to a new home in Galway so all I have left are the memories !!:(:( And the dvds:laugh::laugh: [/quote]

So what are the plans for West Cork this year??;)

·
Anthony Fehily
259 Posts
They should be very close together !
I'll worry about it when entries come out, experience has taught me to expect the unexpected when it comes to the West Cork:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
843 Posts
, experience has taught me to expect the unexpected when it comes to the West Cork
cant be as bad as Glandore... Thinking of asking Donnchadh Hayes to bring in the new "SUPER RALLY" rule this year... one of us might get to see what the final control looks like!!

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
that is indeed BS they took footage of nesbitts off last year from a mate of mine and asked him there and then what DVD he wanted and also gave him a free dv tape for his cam corder so he could still tape away while they had his other one!

they didn't run the footage so ended up sending him a 2nd DVD as a sorry but 1 DVD is normal practice along with the persons name on screen afaik

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
I gave rpm footage from the cork 20 last year and he sent me back my tape and eugenes euphoria
so i think your mate either caught something very spectacular
or he has a wonderful imagination:):p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts