RallyForums.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought last night was an excellent show .. especially seeing all the mk2 men in dogleap..

If they would include all the rear wheel drivers in the likes of the circuit and donegal it would be very good.

bob riddles is still the man!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yeah! coverage was good throughout! Probably one of the best shows this year! Lurgan coverage wasnt bad either!

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks like i'll have to eat my hat. after years of ignoring the clubmen, rpm have seen the light. congratulations rpm on a brill show. keep it up and we might all start watching again!:):):):)

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Fan flippin tastic, loved it. In car from Moore was very good! I wonder did they show more clubmen on this particular event as there weren't all that many WRC's runnin? Usually the events RPM cover are full of WRC's meanin the tail out boys never get coverage apart from half of the Grp. N & modified show. Allen's in car was great too

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by co-driver
pay your money - and your on tv - simple as that

are you seriuos, do you really have to pay plum to get coverage. surely speed, entertainment and results, should be enough.

SAY IT IS'NT SO PLUM! :dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by jonesie
Originally posted by co-driver
pay your money - and your on tv - simple as that

are you seriuos, do you really have to pay plum to get coverage. surely speed, entertainment and results, should be enough.

SAY IT IS'NT SO PLUM! :dunno::dunno::dunno:
i think hes taiking about in car cameras

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
Was a great show, Moore was on some pace in the pinto, and Riddles was great too, hilarious in car with McNicholl!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts