Rally Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Im sending payment for the engine on friday the 2nd or 9th and it will be a week or two befor ei get the engine delivered!

Im going for a Swift on 40 webbers and getting it remapped reprofiled cams and a racing Clutch assembly,
And thats about it really, getting adapter plate of walden Eng and a Compitition engine mounting to suit the swift engine swap!!
Prob run a CR box for a few events till i get the cash for a pro Quife my bet is there will be a few striped cogs lol finger crossed!

As i said the car is getting resprayed soon so all money at the minute plus Drivin test is on monday week!!!!

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
what type of a cr box u getting the quaife box is the only cr box out there i take it you mean a standard box out of a sri or gsi.
i heard bad things about that crowd heard of a lad waiting 6 months for an adaptor plate so make sure the have it b4 u give them any money.dont waste ure money on a competition pressure plate and release bearing just use good quailty oem stuff and fit a solid centered paddle clutch montgomery is the best value on these.
Good luck with the test.

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Engine due on Wensday cant wait supose to be chem cleaned,
He said its shinning lol

Anyone know any where i could go to get the engine tested on a dyno is it possible to get power output on a dyno?????

Also i need info where i can get arp bolts for my engine also where can i get head work done???????????????

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.