Rally Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
have you come across anywhere selling cheap stuff to kit out ure car
im in the process of building a corsa as well and looking for cheap stuff
sick of ebay there is too much shit$ on it and its too popular anything good goes for way to much money

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
i'll have a look at them tommorow im at work 4 d night now i dont know if there is a full set or only the front but the look new enuff i ran the same setup on a 205 and the were grand.
going to have a look at the gaz set up that pro-tech do it looks good a good bit cheaper that bilstein
have you converted ure axle to discs yet i have caviler brakes on the front only drums on back looking for a handy way out dont like the whole cutting and welding as its a very critical area

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
i didnt get most of that last one but did u buy a engine did u make ure mind up if its going to be a swift or vaux there is a lot of work in changing it to swift im getting my car done in a few weeks ill let you know how it goes

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
what type of a cr box u getting the quaife box is the only cr box out there i take it you mean a standard box out of a sri or gsi.
i heard bad things about that crowd heard of a lad waiting 6 months for an adaptor plate so make sure the have it b4 u give them any money.dont waste ure money on a competition pressure plate and release bearing just use good quailty oem stuff and fit a solid centered paddle clutch montgomery is the best value on these.
Good luck with the test.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.