Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought a set of dampers on ebay today brand spankin new,
They look like there for a nova/corsa but the seller wasnt sure,
Do you fink this was a good move and if they dont fit much you fink id get for them if i was to sell them on???

Plus uve placed an add in Flat to the Mat this week or next for suzuki and other parts wanted,
Anyone else have anything interesting this week???

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah no problem much you want for them would they do for motorsport??

As i was say i think they dampers i bought for the rear will fit if not was wondering much id get for they they are bilstien brand new?

I am interested in those front dtruts PM me or ring 02871398020 im up from 6:00pm till late tomorow lol

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats where i made the ,istake go for Rear golf Gti calipers as ive been told that the corsa rear stub axel is the same as the gti Golfs im only after front ones anyway but if you have a full set no prblem if you get any give me a ring anytime on 07814219515.

I got mine converted for chav brakes it was a good job but i should of went for golf instead what size of engine are you usein ?aslo tell me everything about your corsa so far anything you need gimma a shout i may have some contacts or seen somethoing around good luck

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Im sending payment for the engine on friday the 2nd or 9th and it will be a week or two befor ei get the engine delivered!

Im going for a Swift on 40 webbers and getting it remapped reprofiled cams and a racing Clutch assembly,
And thats about it really, getting adapter plate of walden Eng and a Compitition engine mounting to suit the swift engine swap!!
Prob run a CR box for a few events till i get the cash for a pro Quife my bet is there will be a few striped cogs lol finger crossed!

As i said the car is getting resprayed soon so all money at the minute plus Drivin test is on monday week!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.