Rally Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever heard of this guy lately? i remember he used to come out and do the toshiba every year. havnt heard of him doing any rallies in a while

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by touch of the clutch
did the ancro too. was a regular in davey greeers corolla. wrecked her once or twice didnt he
Think this boy had bad luck and wrecked everything from evo 4's to Corolla's to Barrets Impreza's on Isle of Mann to Mc Kinstry Subarus in the BRC.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Woodside

Rallying is better off without some people. A case of too much of Daddys money. Now that would not be too bad but coupled with Bad manners makes for a poor breed of Rally Driver.

I personally was at a Rally a few years back when he was asked to stop trying to shout down the MC at the prize giving.

A character best left to history..........

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
oooooooooooohhhh

interesting?

scandal and intrigue- what was the reason for shouting down, was the coc saying something about the competitor?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
oooooooooooohhhh

interesting?

scandal and intrigue- what was the reason for shouting down, was the coc saying something about the competitor?

No far from it.... The Sponsor was Thanking all of the Organisers and Marshalls for the effort they made on the Rally. He stopped several times as Mr W was clearly talking him down. We then had the Rally Clerk of the Course Thanking those involved but this time Mr W was even louder.
Finally a well know TV personality from F1 circle asked to kindly pi** off to the bar out of the way.

A loud cheers went up and Mr W went away for about 20 mins. Eventually he returned louder than before and was then Officially asked to leave.

I have personally been in his presence when he was talking to mechanics and was appalled at the way he treated them. The sad thing was to me personally he was always pleasant and mannerly.

Thats all........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts