Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by stonemad
The rally in 05 was one of the best all year! no prob with the stages all good!!
Thanks for info Stonemad.........

Who makes/sells the 'safety notes' ? and what about the post rally party... do many stay over ?

·
Registered
258 Posts
oh yes we are , living in the town, stages are very good, cumbaun is very tricky but very flowing in places, dunno if there using the gorse lodge stage again this year ??

·
Registered
258 Posts
good good, hopefully il be doin my self next year, had planned on doin it this year but lack of finances as i have decided to stay in college for another year- more money :):)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
i remember servicing for a lad in a ka in mitchelstown one year and some parts of the stages were so rough the ka was getting bogged down on the tracks in the road thats probably 4 years ago maybe even 5

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ya some of the stages were quite rough a couple of years back but they were regraded a while back , last year they were quite good i thought

·
Registered
601 Posts
Last year they were like a billard table. What forestry wasn't rough a few years back? In fairness the quality of the southern forestry stages have come a long way in the last few years, not saying they are perfect yet..... But definatly improving !

·
Registered
763 Posts
Gettin there!! carrick was 50/50 but tipp should be top class!! wicklow have all new stages this year should be good!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hmmmmmm we've decided if we have a clean run & dont do any damage in westcork provided we get an entry that s, That we're gonna do Mitchelstown :laugh: so should be good. Having heard a certain red mini was back in the woods was encouragement enough :)

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
ANYONE HAVE A DEFINITE ANSWER ON ENTRY BEING FULL AS ENTRY WAS LATE ARRIVING AND BEING SENT BACK, ANY ADVANTAGE HAVING COMPETED IN CARRICK OR BEING REG FOR CHAMPIONSHIP TO SECURE AN ENTRY

·
Registered
763 Posts
The closing date is the 17th which is not till friday,so if ur entry is in b4 then and you are registered and took part in the 1st round well then you should get in!!?? they cant fill an entry on first come first served if the closing date has not come yet!? Am i wrong??

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
YOU MIGHT BE STONEMAD BUT I HOPE YOU ARE NOT WRONG, SEE U DOWN THERE[HOPEFULLY]

1 - 20 of 81 Posts