Rally Forums banner
721 - 740 of 743 Posts

·
And..THE BEAR HAVE IT !
1,608 Posts
845 WIF used to be Donie O' Sullivans mk2, the origanal silver bullett. He sold it to Donal O' Brien. Donal scrated the paintwork on it on the Imokilly single stage and John Moynihan bought it. He sold it to **** Mcquaid, but rented it back from **** for the baby lakes but then John scratched the paint work goin up Molls gap so he fixed her up n gave he back to ****. Currently another fine example of a Millington powered machine!

Mc Quaid has Johns own Mk2. There was nothing left of O Briens one after Imokilly , afaik John broke what was left of the car.

·
Boot down **** out
95 Posts
Very good didnt think anyone would get that... reason i put it up is the car still has an english log book and Roger Clark was the previous owner was wondering if the plate had a bit of history behind it. Probably totally different person

·
Boot down **** out
95 Posts
Enda McGloughlin, junior winner Galway
Very good didnt think anyone would get that... reason i put it up is the car still has an english log book and Roger Clark was the previous owner was wondering if the plate had a bit of history behind it. Probably totally different person

·
Scott Coursey
1,284 Posts
Think your car is a re registered Clark car possibly LAR 800P, can you give the chassis no. Clan, 2223IM or someone else on here will know.

721 - 740 of 743 Posts