RallyForums.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subscription has now opened for the next 2 rounds of the NI Rally C'Ship.

Live Results direct from the stages to your mobile....

Cost is £2.50 for the rally (or amount in € Euro)
Approx 10-15 texts - Stage Times, News and Results.

Vist - http://www.rallymobile.com to subscribe

·
Super Moderator
829 Posts
Excellent

I used it for Galway....First class... cost me more sending them on to people doing the rally !!! £15 for the tarmac championship all year...cant be bad at that..:).How much is the NI Champ..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NI Yearly Package is now online - goto the website and click the orange NI C'Ship banner.

Price is again £15.00 for the year. Approx 10-15 texts per event. Stage times, news on retirments etc.. and over all results. Also working on mid week news....

www.rallymobile.com

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since there will be around 15 texts per event you will get the top 10 plus other news inc. some GpN and the 2wd lads :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Chris,is there any other way to subscribe for the season without having to go through the paypal route.I have tried 5 times and the pricks won't except my credit card number.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tommi, sorry the only other way would be by posting a cheque or direct bank transfer.

If you want account details for a transfer drop me an e-mail via the site.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mail me through the website and i'll give you the postal address rather than posting it on the forum.

Will take a while anyway with this postal strike in Belfast.

Cheers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
is there any way i could get the live messages for saturday cos as you say it will probably take a while for my cheque to get to you cos of the strike.if i gave you my mobile number you could charge me for every message you send me like the way brian patterson does,just for the kirkistown rally

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tommi, I will get details on the site for that service.

Also anyone else interested - price will be 25p per text - UK/NI mobile numbers only. Start or stop your subscription at any time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommi and anyone else....

Text 'Alert Rally NI' to '60999' to start subscription for Eurocables stages. Texts will be charged at 25p each.

UK / NI MOBILE USERS ONLY. TEXT 'STOP' TO '60999' TO STOP SERVICE AT ANY TIME.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I assume it was definitly sent to 60999?

Should be working fine now - if you have any other problems drop me an e-mail: info[at]rallymobile.com

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
i used this today for the Eurocables and i can tell ya now i will be signing up for the rest as it was truely awesome ! by half way though each stage the results of the top 10 came in plus the 1st 5 grpN

then at the end the 2WD stuff was mentioned for the last 2 stages !

excellent work chris and well done on filling the gap of such information

1 - 16 of 16 Posts