Rally Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is nearly time for the ANCRO season opener. The entry list is available on the event website www.rallyesunseeker.co.uk

Paul Bird is now out in McGarrity's Subaru and there is a chance he will be out in more than 1 round of the series in the car :) It will be very interesting to see how he goes...

Quite a few irish drivers going over - Kenny at number 3, ahead of Birdy. John McGaffin at number 30. Declan Magee, Colin Britton and Colm Cronin in the 206 Cup and Emma McKinstry in the Evo Cup.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Was watching Spiceworld the other day and saw a Sunseeker boat in it, nice it was too. made me think of rallying.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Was watching Spiceworld the other day and saw a Sunseeker boat in it, nice it was too. made me think of rallying.
You were watching Spiceworld? I see student life hasnt changed much. Rock on bro!

·
Registered
866 Posts
pity rossgamble, i like to see the irish contingent doing well, better luck next time colin, from what i hear that young fella can fairly steer :):caution::eek::(:roll::idea:;):yes::laugh::cool::p:kiss:

·
Brian Fenton
1,221 Posts
You can Follow Rally Sunseeker Live on GlobeCast Radio sky ch. no. 907 (although the number will change to 0157 on the 28th of Feb)

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Originally posted by half bull half hiefer
pity rossgamble, i like to see the irish contingent doing well, better luck next time colin, from what i hear that young fella can fairly steer :):caution::eek::(:roll::idea:;):yes::laugh::cool::p:kiss:
Yeah Ive been in a few runs way him dam good driver could teach me a thing or two,
Just a pity days before the event they discovered the inlet manifold was crack and engine was leakin oil so they had to replace them, :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts