Rally Forums banner

Rally pics from the past

624K views 2K replies 217 participants last post by  ac1964 
#1 ·
Over on British rally forum I started a thread titled Rally Pics from the Past

It is upto 297 pages now as its been going for a while.

I would like to start a thread here of the same with pics people have sat in boxes or albums that have never been scanned
Make sure you copyright pics that are and credit those that are not yours

I have put it on here so we can have pics from northern and southern Ireland

Anyway, get looking through your old pics say upto 2000

Here's some of Bertie Fisher I have a mate give me

See less See more
#45 ·
few more......

Parc Ferme in Omagh on the '84 ulster

Great shot, remember this car turned up at scrutiny bedecked in Pirelli stickers with BBS wheels, then at the start of the rally the Michelin tyres and stickers appeared. During 84 the Sutton Quattros had always had Pirelli decals and tyres except in Ulster. Always felt this was a directive from Ingolstadt as the Ulster was a test session for the short wheelbase following a problem filled Tour de Corse debut.

#24 ·
It's a great idea, and it finally made me get my old box of negatives and start to scan them, as I always wanted to put all my pictures in a digital form. First set of negatives I got out of the box was the -89 Donegal Rally. Now I do not have photos of that many rallys from the past, so was just good luck! No quality shots, just memories for me, and perhaps for the ones in the pictures :)
Anyway Im glad this treat was started, so I get my negs done LOL Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.